Recent Topics

Ads

Authentification failed

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
heavywheelz

Authentification failed

Post#1 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:13 am

Hey, I am having an issue when attempting to play the game, after launching the game sits on the main screen without attempting to connect to the server. It will either say Authentication Failed and close the game like 95% of the time or the other 5% will say log in Timed out.

I have tried reinstalling the game, turning off all my Anti virus and firewalls ,making sure the file is not read only. Moved to my other hard drive and got another Data.myp file with no success. Is there anyway to get this game to work, id rather not have to use a VPN to play the game which i shouldn't have to as Im in the UK anyway.

Thanks

Ads
LittleNick

Re: Authentification failed

Post#2 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:03 am

I am also encountering the same issues so if you find a fix can you let me know as well

BrockRiefenstahl

Post#3 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:00 pm

Have you checked the Stickies in the Technical support already? Done all steps?

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2889

ralgurwho

Post#4 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:51 pm

I had major issues logging in. Then I found a note in the stickies about limiting the password to 8 character. That's a short password, and I prefer longer, but as soon as I used an 8 character password, it worked.