Recent Topics

Ads

Login timed out all over again

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Kukurjek

Login timed out all over again

Post#1 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:31 am

Hello,

I know that this is already known issue and yes i went already through the forums( both older and newer posts), but unfortunately nothing of so called "solutions" worked for me.

In short like mentioned above in topic every time when i am trying to log in it takes me to the main menu before login to character screen. Then it goes on handshaking followed by logging in and here it stops for some period of time( maybe one minute) and then it says login timed out. Doesn't really matter how much time i try after that it just ends up the same way.

I checked my computer and everything works fine along with my internet. Now one thing that is worth mentioning is that if i delete that Warhammer Online folder and download new one the game works. But first time when i log out completely i can't go back in again.
Same issue starts all over again.

I tried downloading it couple of times like that to check it out and every time i had same result like mentioned above. I know that this is not an isolated case and i was just wondering if developers or maybe somebody else came up with some solid solution for this issue.

BTW this game is awesome and developers are doing amazing job. Respect for that! Just i would like to continue to play and be a part of this community.

Ads