Recent Topics

Ads

[SOLVED] (i reinstaled the launcher and the war.exe)error an ocurried

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
OffGrider

[SOLVED] (i reinstaled the launcher and the war.exe)error an ocurried

Post#1 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:36 am

solved i reinstaled the launcher and the war exe

Hello friends last night I started a restart of the server, since then I can not enter the game.
Once the launcher is booted, the following message jumps to me.

BadImageFormatException:NO se puede caragar el archivo o ensamblado `HashDIctionary,Version=1.0.0.0. Culture=neutral. PublicKey Token=null`ni una de sus depemdencias. Se esperaba que el modulo tuviera un manifiesto de ensamblado.
Nombre del archivo: `HashDictionary,version=1.0.0.0,
Culture=neutral. publicKeyToken=null
en RoRLauncher.Client.UpdateWarData()
AVS:El registro del enlace de esamblado esta desactivado.
Para habilitar el registro de errores del enlace de ensamblado.
Para desactivar esta caracteristica. elimine el valor de registro[HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog]. (DWORD). como 1.
Nota:existe una disminucion del rendimiento asocisa rengistro de errores del enlace de ensamblado.+Para desactivar esta caracteristica , elimine el valor de Registro[HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].
Although I have the game in English, the message comes to me in Spanish, and although I understand what it says, I am not sure that I have to do or where to find the file.

Thank you

Although I have the game in English, the message comes to me in Spanish, and although I understand what it says, I am not sure that I have to do or where to find the file.

EDIT solved
►►►DISABLE ADBLOCKERS:

Ads