Recent Topics

Ads

Activation e-mail not being sent

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
J3ST3R

Activation e-mail not being sent

Post#1 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:59 pm

My friend cannot log into the launcher because they are not receiving their activation e-mails. They checked it multiple times and there are no typos within their registered e-mail and the tried to re-send it multiple times. Did anyone else have a similar problem? If not do you guys know who and how I could contact someone that could fix this issue?

Ads
Myrdoc

Re: Activation e-mail not being sent

Post#2 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:58 pm

Ditto. Got two buddies trying to get setup, and they're not receiving activation emails, been like 24hrs.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#3 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:02 am

Already lit the signal fires, check back tomorrow.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Myrdoc

Post#4 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:10 am

Thanks a ton. Gave my buddies the heads up, so they can stop F5'ing their email till tomorrow.

joaolol

Post#5 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:43 am

@wargrimmir

my brother and his friend are having the same problem (22/12/17). they tried to create accs but no confirmation email has arrived. is there any problem with acc creation these days?

if needed / if it helps i can send you both emails.

thanks in advance
Joaotrinta

Skjold

Post#6 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:24 am

joaolol wrote:@wargrimmir

my brother and his friend are having the same problem (22/12/17). they tried to create accs but no confirmation email has arrived. is there any problem with acc creation these days?

if needed / if it helps i can send you both emails.

thanks in advance
Hi! im regestered less than week ago and had same problem. My email was send after 2 days. As i understood reading forum their mail server time to time have problem. So just be patient.

Hymdohl

Post#7 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:56 pm

Hi,

I'm trying to resolve this issue with a friend as well. He has tried with two email accounts and not received his activation/confirmation for either. He has tried using the "Resend Activation Email" link and has not seen a change. Is there anything else he needs to be doing? I didn't see any general advice other than "wait longer" so I just wanted to make sure that is the correct course of action.

Manatikik

Post#8 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:06 am

Hymdohl wrote:Hi,

I'm trying to resolve this issue with a friend as well. He has tried with two email accounts and not received his activation/confirmation for either. He has tried using the "Resend Activation Email" link and has not seen a change. Is there anything else he needs to be doing? I didn't see any general advice other than "wait longer" so I just wanted to make sure that is the correct course of action.
Try it to gmail account or wait it out.
<Montague><Capulet>

Ads