Recent Topics

Ads

Black Screen

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Kaelang
Bugtracker Manager

Re: Black Screen

Post#21 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:55 pm

bregadan wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:53 pm
Kaelang wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:27 pm
bregadan wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:24 pm

It's an AMD R7 260x OC, driver version: 26.20. 15029.20013 / WIn 64 (it's faster and easier to write it down than uploading the image). The thing is everything is up to date, the possible trouble makers like enhanced syn or radeon chill are disabled. There is a global set of settings that do not interfeer at all with any program. I don't know man, maybe I'm cursed hahah. Thanks anyway for your time and help, I appreciate it a lot.
Sorry - I meant a screenshot of the crash / screen you see.
Oh, sorry, my bad. Tt's the exact same that OP put here, at the beggining of this thread, the exact same.

Have you tried redownloading the torrent, but unticking the actual game and just downloading the DX9 libraries. And then moving this folder into your game folder and seeing if that works?
Bugs are like Pokémon - Gotta catch em all.

Fancy helping me become the very best, like no BT Manager ever was? Submit your bugs to the tracker and follow the format. If you've found a shiny (exploit), PM's or Discord please.

Ads
bregadan

Post#22 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:15 pm

Kaelang wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:55 pm
bregadan wrote:
Kaelang wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:27 pm

Sorry - I meant a screenshot of the crash / screen you see.
Oh, sorry, my bad. Tt's the exact same that OP put here, at the beggining of this thread, the exact same.

Have you tried redownloading the torrent, but unticking the actual game and just downloading the DX9 libraries. And then moving this folder into your game folder and seeing if that works?
Gonna try it right now. Let's see.

Kaelang
Bugtracker Manager

Post#23 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:18 pm

bregadan wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:15 pm
Kaelang wrote:
bregadan wrote:

No worries - lemme know.
Bugs are like Pokémon - Gotta catch em all.

Fancy helping me become the very best, like no BT Manager ever was? Submit your bugs to the tracker and follow the format. If you've found a shiny (exploit), PM's or Discord please.

bregadan

Post#24 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:45 pm

Kaelang wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:18 pm
bregadan wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:15 pm
Kaelang wrote:

No worries - lemme know.
Same thing, mate. I give up. Thanks again for the help, perhaps one day when the torrent is updated I may try again. Cheers!