Recent Topics

Ads

GAME CRASH AFTER COUNDOWN (HANDSHAKING, LOGGIN SCREEN ETC...)

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Waaargh

GAME CRASH AFTER COUNDOWN (HANDSHAKING, LOGGIN SCREEN ETC...)

Post#1 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:52 pm

Im having troubles after active the launcher, after first loading screen, when you start the countdown to enter the server, (locating battles, handshaking, loggin screen) in the last step i back to my desktop... non specific error window, just it told me that it was an error and the only option of close program, (Tipcal crash of windows 7) this happened to me suddenly after some hours without playing, i reinstalled, i deleted and re download it again and same troubles. WHen i re downloaded and put the game i though would work, cause i had the intro cinematic of EA, it appears when u go first time to the game, so i though all will be working now and same problem again with game reseted... may i will format the whole computer but before i would like to know if there are a log error or something on my pc i could erase to help... Ty for all devs and gms i hope you can help

Ads
Waaargh

Re: GAME CRASH AFTER COUNDOWN (HANDSHAKING, LOGGIN SCREEN ETC...)

Post#2 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:23 pm

https://imgur.com/Y2MS0jI

i read tutorials... help me please i didnt find it.

Tesq

Post#3 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:44 pm

which verion of win 7 you have?

Waaargh

Post#4 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:33 pm

Thing is this have been working for about 1 year here and i had no troubles, it has been suddenly... windows service ultimate service pack 1, and original activation... if I cant fix it in one day or two, i will format the pc, anyway i had to do it since a long time...

Elven
Former Staff

Post#5 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:53 pm

Try reinstalling DirectX and try reinstalling your graphics drivers.

If you reinstall your graphics drivers, I recommend using DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller). You can find a download link for it here:
https://www.wagnardsoft.com/

It will ensure any previous drivers are cleanly uninstalled.

Waaargh

Post#6 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:08 pm

Ty :) im trying atm

Waaargh

Post#7 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:01 pm

Well, cause Xmas i was using my computer less... I think the problem is my account... if any admin could check the status, i think im not banned, my behaviour is not different than the rest, and not perma ban casue my user can get in though the launcher and website / forum.

I tried to log in others computers and i couldn't. I would appreciate some help from you again, really want to play this again. Thank you all for your work again.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#8 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:12 pm

Waaargh wrote:Well, cause Xmas i was using my computer less... I think the problem is my account... if any admin could check the status, i think im not banned, my behaviour is not different than the rest, and not perma ban casue my user can get in though the launcher and website / forum.

I tried to log in others computers and i couldn't. I would appreciate some help from you again, really want to play this again. Thank you all for your work again.
You had a corrupted character. Did you create one recently?

Should be fixed anyway.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads