Recent Topics

Ads

Launcher Update & Password

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Launcher Update & Password

Post#11 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:44 pm

Gotrek85 wrote:Hey Guys,

I forgot the password of my launcher :o (it´s not the same like the account for this forum). What can I do?

Thanks a lot!

Hektor85
Forum accounts are game accounts. Game accounts are forum accounts. Passwords are reset via logon at the forum, you will need access to the email that you created the account with.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
Gotrek85

Post#12 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:16 pm

Thank you Wargrimnir,

but i am here registrated as "Gotrek85" and i am "Hektor85" when i start the launcher. I created a new password, but it doesn´t work (cause its for Gotrek85 - it´s not possible to start the game with "Gotrek85" and the new password).

And it is strange, cause i cannot get a new password for "Hektor85" with any of my e-mail accounts. Is there any other option to set back my password for "Hektor85"? I could tell my characters of the account (like Thandruil - SM, or Bhelegar Eisenhammer - IB).

I am very sorry for the circumstances, but i love this game!

With best regards.

Jan

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#13 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:31 pm

Gotrek85 wrote:Thank you Wargrimnir,

but i am here registrated as "Gotrek85" and i am "Hektor85" when i start the launcher. I created a new password, but it doesn´t work (cause its for Gotrek85 - it´s not possible to start the game with "Gotrek85" and the new password).

And it is strange, cause i cannot get a new password for "Hektor85" with any of my e-mail accounts. Is there any other option to set back my password for "Hektor85"? I could tell my characters of the account (like Thandruil - SM, or Bhelegar Eisenhammer - IB).

With best regards.

Jan
Telling me the names of characters doesn't verify anything. You need to have access to the email that account is bound to, so search your emails for return of reckoning. It should be there somewhere (unless you're the type of person that deletes email I guess.)

Ulmir

Post#14 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm

Korge wrote:Thank you MaxHayman,

I went to my forum account settings, changed my password there, and it worked for me. I was, at first, trying to use the auto/rest password that was sent to me in the forum password e-mail - this didn't work, so then I changed my password to something else - this is when it worked :)

Very happy & thank you again :)
That worked like a charm, thanks!

Korge

Post#15 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:52 am

You're very welcome, so glad it worked tbh :))

Gotrek85

Post#16 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:19 am

wargrimnir wrote:

With best regards.

Jan
Telling me the names of characters doesn't verify anything. You need to have access to the email that account is bound to, so search your emails for return of reckoning. It should be there somewhere (unless you're the type of person that deletes email I guess.)
Hello Wargrimnir,

i am sorry for that, but i guess i am the person that deletes emails. But i am not able to explain, why the system don´t recognize my e-mail account. Would it help to verify my accounts with screenshots from my characters and/or my install folders with all my chars on martyrs square?

With best regards.

Jan

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#17 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:39 pm

Gotrek85 wrote:
wargrimnir wrote:

With best regards.

Jan
Hello Wargrimnir,

i am sorry for that, but i guess i am the person that deletes emails. But i am not able to explain, why the system don´t recognize my e-mail account. Would it help to verify my accounts with screenshots from my characters and/or my install folders with all my chars on martyrs square?

With best regards.

Jan
Hektor85 isn't an account, maybe that's where your confusion is coming from.

Gotrek85

Post#18 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:52 pm

wargrimnir wrote:
Gotrek85 wrote:
wargrimnir wrote:
Hello Wargrimnir,

With best regards.

Jan
Hektor85 isn't an account, maybe that's where your confusion is coming from.
Aw man, i got it! Thanks a lot for your help!

Ads