Recent Topics

Ads

Issue with Guild Alliance Causing toon to have to login in repeatedly

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Shutyergob

Issue with Guild Alliance Causing toon to have to login in repeatedly

Post#1 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:05 pm

Hello, my apologies if I'm not supposed to be making a new post about this known issue, but I haven't been able to find the existing thread that I saw before about it. Anyways, for a toon that has to login 15 or 20 times before he is able to do so successfully, I know that issue was found to be caused by some issue with the Guild Alliance. In the past when my toons have this issue I just quit the Guild. And I did that again recently. But is there a known fix for this? What must the guild or alliance do to fix this, so we don't have to quit the guild?

If anyone knows then please advise. Sorry again if theres a sticky or that I missed the thread for this before.

Ads
Glorian

Re: Issue with Guild Alliance Causing toon to have to login in repeatedly

Post#2 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:23 pm

Your Guild need to leave Alliance and join again.
That fixed it in the past.

Sometimes people have it only on them and no one else on the guild. Then removing guild heraldry from your cape seemed to fix it.

Shutyergob

Post#3 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:33 pm

Glorian wrote:Your Guild need to leave Alliance and join again.

Sometimes people have it only on them and no one else on the guild. Then removing guild heraldry from your cape seemed to fix it.
Well I don't have the guild heraldry on my cape. I haven't worn the guild heraldry on my cloak even once, as I wasn't in the guild very long, before quitting to resolve this 'logging in' issue. I'll contact the guild leader, rejoin the guild, and have them leave the alliance and then re-join it.

Thanks for your help!

Glorian

Post#4 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:41 pm

Shutyergob wrote:

Well I don't have the guild heraldry on my cape. I haven't worn the guild heraldry on my cloak even once, as I wasn't in the guild very long, before quitting to resolve this 'logging in' issue. I'll contact the guild leader, rejoin the guild, and have them leave the alliance and then re-join it.

Thanks for your help!
Well the thing with guild cape is just something we have seen once. So it may be something like a black cat brings you bad luck. Or it could be really working. :D

Shutyergob

Post#5 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:49 pm

Glorian wrote:
Shutyergob wrote:

Thanks for your help!
Well the thing with guild cape is just something we have seen once. So it may be something like a black cat brings you bad luck. Or it could be really working. :D
Right on. Okay great, thanks for the info!