Recent Topics

Ads

Game Crashes After Logging In

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
tristanx7

Game Crashes After Logging In

Post#1 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:31 am

I can connect to the game and it launches, however upon reaching the splash/loading screen with the WH:AoR logo and copyright information, the game crashes and sends me back to the desktop. I've updated the launcher, I run the launcher as an administrator, and have full access to the folder that my WAR client is in, and it still doesn't work.

Ads
Iriu65

Re: Game Crashes After Logging In

Post#2 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:17 am

I have the same problem, help us

arkhaon

Post#3 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:34 am

I have the same problem

saupreusse
Developer

Post#4 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:55 am

Did you download the game from our join us page?

arkhaon

Post#5 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:00 am

saupreusse wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:55 am Did you download the game from our join us page?
Yes

saupreusse
Developer

Post#6 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:08 am

Is direct x9 installed on your computer and did you make sure the folder is not in read only? (Right click > properties > read only > apply to all). Did you make sure to close the torrent/your web browser before trying to launch the game? You may need to move the game folder to a different direction.

arkhaon

Post#7 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:33 am

saupreusse wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:08 am Is direct x9 installed on your computer and did you make sure the folder is not in read only? (Right click > properties > read only > apply to all). Did you make sure to close the torrent/your web browser before trying to launch the game? You may need to move the game folder to a different direction.

I installed the game following the guide. Some days the game works, others no. All proceedings have been applied. Yesterday worked well, two days did not work.

saupreusse
Developer

Post#8 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:01 am

arkhaon wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:33 am
saupreusse wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:08 am Is direct x9 installed on your computer and did you make sure the folder is not in read only? (Right click > properties > read only > apply to all). Did you make sure to close the torrent/your web browser before trying to launch the game? You may need to move the game folder to a different direction.

I installed the game following the guide. Some days the game works, others no. All proceedings have been applied. Yesterday worked well, two days did not work.
Sounds strange... Have you tried reinstalling?

Ads
arkhaon

Post#9 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:52 am

saupreusse wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:01 am
arkhaon wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:33 am

Sounds strange... Have you tried reinstalling?
Yes

Kazekiri

Post#10 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:36 pm

I had the same problem some week ago, I just changed the war.exe with a more recent one and it worked.