Recent Topics

Ads

Launcher not working?

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
saden99

Launcher not working?

Post#1 » Tue May 08, 2018 9:23 pm

Hey,

So I run RORLauncher as administrator and when I click connect the screen blinks like it's going to load, but doesn't load.

I was able to play a couple of days ago...same process, but no problem then. I changed nothing and it's doing this now.

The folder isn't read-only. I'm running as admin. I've even tried closing it down then re-opening and clicking connect several times (probably 8-9 times in a row). Nothing.

Anyone else having this issue?

Ads
bameschke

Re: Launcher not working?

Post#2 » Fri May 11, 2018 10:44 pm

Same thing is happening to me. Also the same happens if I just try to run WAR.exe. It blinks then closes. Find a solution yet?

saupreusse
Developer

Post#3 » Fri May 11, 2018 11:25 pm

You cant run the war.exe. its not supposed to be run without the ror launcher. Is there an error log when you try to run the launcher? Or a crash report of the game?

bameschke

Post#4 » Sat May 12, 2018 2:20 pm

I know this sounds stupid, but for me, a fresh restart fixed whatever the issue was.

saupreusse
Developer

Post#5 » Sat May 12, 2018 9:38 pm

I heard from our godfather yaliskah that restarting the pc helps. I believe the problems are related to the recent changes that have been put into the launcher which is a work in progress atm...

Steelpulse229

Post#6 » Sun May 20, 2018 3:45 am

This worked for me

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=26688