Recent Topics

Ads

Error Code On RoRLauncher? Game Not Loading?

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Steelpulse229

Error Code On RoRLauncher? Game Not Loading?

Post#1 » Wed May 16, 2018 7:15 am

THIS IS A FIX FOR WINDOWS 10 Crashing on RORlauncher Error and loading game.

Okay guys i spent some time going through the game files of this game as well as i read all the sticky notes and tried about everything inside of all the tips the dev's of this game provided.

This is how i made it work and i hope it works for you asell, took me along time and i never gave up and now i got the game working on my gf's shitting laptop.

Download the game from the website follow all of there directions.

once you have the file place the file in your C: Hardrive make a new folder first and then copy into this folder.
go into properties of the war folder and click to uncheck the read only option, try this on both war and war-64 and RORlauncher you can also do this on the entire folder but im not entirely sure if this helps or not.

once you do this go to the RORlauncher/ Properties go to the "Compatibility TAB"

**Click the box for Run this program in Compatibility mode for : Windows 8**

**Also Click Box to run as Admin**

That should make the game work, i believe that this game was designed for windows 8 or to work with those settings.

Make sure its a fresh install. also follow all sticky threads the Dev's provided.

i am not a dev, but i went thought a tremendous amount of research to find this and make it work even if it seems like a simple fix i will be stoked to here it worked for you! I was unable to find this same answer anywhere on this forum!

GOOD LUCK! Feel free to let me know here if it worked for you i hope it does and Happy gaming in the wonderful world of
WAR HAMMER ONLINE!

- Drake

Character name BashinClownz

Ads
Regentwill

Re: Error Code On RoRLauncher? Game Not Loading?

Post#2 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:40 pm

You are my hero