Recent Topics

Ads

Where is my characters? Problem with server?

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
RQCKON

Where is my characters? Problem with server?

Post#1 » Wed May 16, 2018 2:03 pm

Hey! I login today to find that all my characters are gone. The game tells me to pick a server. It also show that i got 0 characters made on that server...
It's realy weird becuse i played like 2 hours ago.
Heard there was some problem with the login for alot of people.
Is there something wrong with the servers or did something happen to my account?
I can still find my Orc under "armory" , so it's not gone.

Glad for any help!
Waaagh :mrgreen:

Ads
Kubzorski

Re: Where is my characters? Problem with server?

Post#2 » Wed May 16, 2018 2:09 pm

I did have the same problem, where my 13 chars gone. Wargrimnir told me that I deleted it on purpose, but yeah. Why should I do that. Currently are the problems with the server, so maybe it just don't load them due to conections problems. Hold on until server will be OK and then contact Wargrimnir with forum message. He should know more about your problem.

Krealot

Post#3 » Wed May 16, 2018 2:15 pm

I want to point it out that it is a bug. Your characters are still there, but it does not show in the server list. For the short while i have been plying this game it has been like that. So don't worry, they are still there :)
Fallenkezef wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:48 pm History is littered with the corpses of those who fought fairly, one on one. Those corpses fertilise the fields of the victors who understood that quantity has a quality all of it's own.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#4 » Thu May 17, 2018 12:31 am

I see 5 characters on this account. /shrug
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#5 » Thu May 17, 2018 12:34 am

Kubzorski wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 2:09 pm I did have the same problem, where my 13 chars gone. Wargrimnir told me that I deleted it on purpose, but yeah. Why should I do that. Currently are the problems with the server, so maybe it just don't load them due to conections problems. Hold on until server will be OK and then contact Wargrimnir with forum message. He should know more about your problem.
As for character deletions, we log them. 67 deletions on your account, the most recent 62 of them were logged from your account and current IP. If you really want I'll provide you a screenshot via PM.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog