Recent Topics

Ads

New Launcher Issues

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
ferraz19

Re: New Launcher Issues

Post#81 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:18 am

Keeps updating the same 6 files and kicks me as soon as it trys to connect to server :(

Ads
ferraz19

Post#82 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:20 am

Torquemadra wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:18 am Max will be up in a few hours
lol RIP

Jyoppi

Post#83 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:20 am

Hey there! I'm literally brand new to the server and the site. I go and launch the game but it won't even let me create a character. Like I'm just at the initial screen, some box to the right but all I can do is go to settings, exit the game, etc. Any suggestions? I really want to play. :(

Mire

Post#84 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:32 am

Llydd67 wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:13 am I am having the grayed out connect button issue as well. Tried the flashing cursor on password line and hitting enter. I get black screen for about thirty seconds and returns me to launcher with an error has occurred pop-up.
Disconnected from server. Error: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.BeginReceive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
at RoRLauncher.Client.k4avtHjZvHLXgkdphSd(Object , Object , Int32 , Int32 , SocketFlags , Object , Object )
at RoRLauncher.Client.BeginReceive()
at RoRLauncher.Client.nYN3HMwcp0MHFoyEbTY()
at RoRLauncher.Client.aTeZhtuHK8(Object )
any other ideas? been at this six hours now. I am about done.
I can confirm the black screen and audio after the zaxxond trick to get past the greyed out connect button. I hear the audio of the trailer but after that not even any character select sound. Just black screen and cursor :( Good luck trying to solve the issue guys, hoping to get back playing soon.
Guild - High & Mighty
Main - Dolgen - RP 40 - RR 72
Alt - Calist- KOTBS 40 - RR 63

Jyoppi

Post#85 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:37 am

Mire wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:32 am
Llydd67 wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:13 am I am having the grayed out connect button issue as well. Tried the flashing cursor on password line and hitting enter. I get black screen for about thirty seconds and returns me to launcher with an error has occurred pop-up.
Disconnected from server. Error: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.BeginReceive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
at RoRLauncher.Client.k4avtHjZvHLXgkdphSd(Object , Object , Int32 , Int32 , SocketFlags , Object , Object )
at RoRLauncher.Client.BeginReceive()
at RoRLauncher.Client.nYN3HMwcp0MHFoyEbTY()
at RoRLauncher.Client.aTeZhtuHK8(Object )
any other ideas? been at this six hours now. I am about done.
I can confirm the black screen and audio after the zaxxond trick to get past the greyed out connect button. I hear the audio of the trailer but after that not even any character select sound. Just black screen and cursor :( Good luck trying to solve the issue guys, hoping to get back playing soon.
I'm just hoping to play at all lol

Xaun

Post#86 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:39 am

I'm having the same issues as Llydd67, have tried both 32-bit and 64-bit settings, and restarted the client multiple times

If I try Zaxxond's trick, my screen gets Blaxxed! (see what I did there?)

Thaeuptli

Post#87 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:55 am

Hi all.

Couldn't find my problem so far.
After loading the new client my "Connect" button keeps grey. I restarted the launcher threetimes so far.

Edit: PC restart. still not working -.-

Biscuitmeister

Post#88 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:04 am

The connect is grayed out, so I cannot play anymore. The new improved launcher needs to be improved.

Ads
Tesq

Post#89 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:10 am

anyway any know why i dont see the news section of the launcher? any have the same problem? is been a while like that for me

Glorian

Post#90 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:35 am

Thaeuptli wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:55 am Hi all.
Couldn't find my problem so far.
After loading the new client my "Connect" button keeps grey. I restarted the launcher threetimes so far.
Edit: PC restart. still not working -.-
The same on me.

At the first time the Launcher was:
Downloading the Manifest and then going slowly through the Art and other Files.

Now at each start the Launcher is:
Downloading the Manifest and then goes fast through the Art and other Files.
After that the Connection button remains grey.

Thing I have tried:
-Changed Settings to 64 Bit in the launcher settings.
-Changed Language in the launcher Settings
-Removed Read only again from whole AoR Folder.

The only thing I can think of is that I changed the language file I think to have german voices in the game.