Recent Topics

Ads

New Launcher Issues

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
moncholoo

Re: New Launcher Issues

Post#481 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:49 pm

good morning:

my problem is when the launcher starts up and the screen goes black, only the windows cursor is visible and it does not work. Update the launcher 2 times and it still does not work.

I own windows 10 64 bits. , use 32 and 64 bit and it did not work. I need help.

before it worked well and I had it in Spanish without any problem.

Ads
Redsun

Post#482 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:06 pm

Is there a way to check if I run in 32bit or 64 bit client mode?
Cause I suspect that when I check 64bit client version, it does not work and reverse me to 32 bit. Is this possible?
I have unnatural loading times often resulting to crashing because it fails to load the map.
I didn't have such problems before client update!
Polemos - Fuzzh - Baigon - Lengo
Mexicola - Fuzz

Argot

Post#483 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:19 pm

Argot wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:04 pm
Glorian wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:53 pm
Argot wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:33 pm
no effect sadly man
Maybe check #5 and #7 and #11.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=20075
have you checked my video? im afraid all this quest stuff u suggest have nothing to do with "heroin vision"
magicaly resolved by itself. or whining works?

Argot

Post#484 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:20 pm

Redsun wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:06 pm Is there a way to check if I run in 32bit or 64 bit client mode?
Cause I suspect that when I check 64bit client version, it does not work and reverse me to 32 bit. Is this possible?
I have unnatural loading times often resulting to crashing because it fails to load the map.
check task manager. client should have name WAR-64

Redsun

Post#485 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:39 pm

Argot wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:20 pm
Redsun wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:06 pm Is there a way to check if I run in 32bit or 64 bit client mode?
check task manager. client should have name WAR-64
Yes thx for that, war-64.exe is running there. Today I didn't crashed but need further testing tomorrow...
Polemos - Fuzzh - Baigon - Lengo
Mexicola - Fuzz

edawg0065

Post#486 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:28 am

ive donr everything possible ive got to the play screen once played and back pack wasnt available. since then havent been able to log on . its been over a week and i havent been able to log on . remove me from this crap. i am computer illiterate and i got no patience for this . this is the only goddamn game i play ,the only one worth playin and i cant play 'cause of some ones "brilliance" .

Hargrim
Developer

Post#487 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:57 am

edawg0065 wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:28 am ive donr everything possible ive got to the play screen once played and back pack wasnt available. since then havent been able to log on . its been over a week and i havent been able to log on . remove me from this crap. i am computer illiterate and i got no patience for this . this is the only goddamn game i play ,the only one worth playin and i cant play 'cause of some ones "brilliance" .

I guess it's your brilliance in this case. Client updates are mandatory, you can't opt out.

If you need help describe your issues with as many details as possible, with screenshots. You made it this far to this thread, so maybe try to help yourself instead of whining.

losvtranse

Post#488 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:13 am

Okay, so old launcher updated iself (i checked file size of it) and... Nothing. It launches, icon is showing on taskbar but as i can tell it's window is just not showing - i can mouse over "it" and clicks doesn't go through, but it's invisible, and after ~8 seconds it silently dies. I tried "possible fix" archive - still the same. Win10 x64

Ads
Hargrim
Developer

Post#489 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:36 am

losvtranse wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:13 am Okay, so old launcher updated iself (i checked file size of it) and... Nothing. It launches, icon is showing on taskbar but as i can tell it's window is just not showing - i can mouse over "it" and clicks doesn't go through, but it's invisible, and after ~8 seconds it silently dies. I tried "possible fix" archive - still the same. Win10 x64

Did you try to change the game versions between 32 and 64 bit and back?

Bozzax

Post#490 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:50 am

Tip (solves all kinds of issues)

Delete all files in folder /cache
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7