Recent Topics

Ads

New Launcher Issues

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Trekman

Re: New Launcher Issues

Post#421 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:35 pm

ok i finished download, now i crash as soon as i enter SC or zone.

Ads
MaxHayman
Management

Post#422 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:41 pm

Bozzax wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:59 pm
Yaliskah wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:33 pm https://www.virustotal.com/fr/
Spoiler:
Nod downloaded .zip and scanned it on my mac (ok) but when I copied over to my PC Windows Defender still flags/block file: RoRLauncher.exe. (note: Defender also blocked download directly to the pc)

Using the other files from .zip and my own old RoRLauncher.exe worked though and now "connect" is lit up.
Any old launchers will stopped being compatible soon.
Max Hayman

Taius

Post#423 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:47 pm

TheBuckNasty wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:52 am Having issues downloading the game in the launcher I get to 365/3451 files at 100% then receive this error message.

Disconnected from server. Error: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndReceive(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at RoRLauncher.Client.PfXNEEjnB7D7duY9u1n(Object , Object )
at RoRLauncher.Client.aTeZhtuHK8(Object )

I launched the game and tried the redownload as stated.Any help is welcome I'm not sure what more to do.
I have encountered this same error message and after scrolling through this entire thread have not found anyone with a solution nor found one for myself yet either.
"There is always a reason why things happen. Always. Is there always a purpose guiding the reason why things happen? Maybe?"

Trekman

Post#424 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:54 pm

Okay I noticed that it was still set for 32-bit and I moved it to 64-bit and it seems to be working fine now so far...... update Still crashing in sc only solo que.
Last edited by Trekman on Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

lurtz77

Post#425 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:00 pm

I'm really sorry, I read a lot of post and I still do not understand how to start my favorite game ... the button "connect" remains gray. I'm afraid I did some clumsiness. Can anyone help me
My main character : Igny.
Thank you in advance

Noergl

Post#426 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:43 pm

Got the new launcher today. After 2 black screens i got the idea to look into options in the launcher. Changed from 32 to 64 bit. Restart. Download started. After that: one more reboot, downloading. voila. Works like a charm, no issues with bags etc.

Changing from 32 to 64 seemed to be the solution for the launcher to work fine.
Good job.
Lorekeeper Noergl Morgrimsfind & Sgt.Maj.Finvjer Hugnirsson
(Co-leader of 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers)

MaxHayman
Management

Post#427 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:23 pm

Taius wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:47 pm
TheBuckNasty wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:52 am Having issues downloading the game in the launcher I get to 365/3451 files at 100% then receive this error message.

Disconnected from server. Error: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndReceive(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at RoRLauncher.Client.PfXNEEjnB7D7duY9u1n(Object , Object )
at RoRLauncher.Client.aTeZhtuHK8(Object )

I launched the game and tried the redownload as stated.Any help is welcome I'm not sure what more to do.
I have encountered this same error message and after scrolling through this entire thread have not found anyone with a solution nor found one for myself yet either.
Can you add me on discord?

MaxHayman
Max Hayman

Doomkitten

Post#428 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:28 am

My error:

Error Downloading updater:
System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'F:\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\miles\mssdolby.flt'.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at RoRLauncher.Client.BZmXphOApjcgjM76twW(Object , FileMode , FileAccess )
at RoRLauncher.Client.VDyHGvMOYP(Object , Object )

It occurs after verifying, during downloading 1/3451
Multiple restarts, admin or not, each time fails at the same point. Not managed to get beyond this.

Ads
Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#429 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:30 am

MAx H. said a "miles" folder mus tbe created in your game folder.

Doomkitten

Post#430 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:27 am

Would the launcher update have deleted that? I was playing with no issues before the deployment.

Anyway, a clean reinstall fixed the launcher issue, hooray! (though now I can't open my backpack in-game, go figure)