Recent Topics

Ads

Can't Un-check Read Only

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Sulorie

Re: Can't Un-check Read Only

Post#11 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:18 am

Gargolock wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:09 am i am having the same problem but i cant move my folder its stuck in downloads where my torrent put it and if i try to move it it says cant move because it in use by another program please help. btw i am the admin of my pc.
How about first stopping the torrent and then moving the folder?
Dying is no option.

Ads
Josewales

Post#12 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:15 pm

After Kapsersky reset my firewall and had to DL the files again, now I can not uncheck the read box in security. U torrent is not running while trying to uncheck. Also I have full control as admin.

Update: I reinstalled game after Kaspersky deleted it from my comp and tried doing a full uninstall. Now I am patching wih the read box still checked. I am confused. Will see what happens after patching.

Kaithlyn86

Post#13 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:33 am

Would you guys like to tell me I'm facing an error too it is some kind of ethernet doesn’t have a valid IP configuration In windows 10, tho I've searched about it a lot but still unable to resolve it.

idlePulse

Post#14 » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:03 am

Man.. I am having this same issue, and have tried every solution I could find online to no success -_-

Lilim
Community Management

Post#15 » Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:48 am

Hey,

I saw Xpander already post in other threads the solution...so just in case
If you have issues, read this guide: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=31241

If your problem still persit, please join the RoR discord and ask in #technical-advice (link in my signature)

areandar

Post#16 » Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:41 pm

Probably even when ur admin ur still not the owner what ya could use is winownership wich makes you the absolute owner of any folder u like. Iam not at home atm to send you it but basicly u can also add it manually. Or search google. For winownership

Acidic

Post#17 » Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:54 pm

Make sure you do not place game file under /program file as windows controls these and will write protect the contents again.
Make a directory eith /games or /RoR and avoid the windows areas
Put content in directory u created then remove write protect and you schooldays be fine