Recent Topics

Ads

Problem!!!

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
gorgothicar

Problem!!!

Post#1 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:07 am

Hello, guys!
I just download the full game torrent from here, do what must be done as the info say, how to start it, but it opens an error that say <Launch the updater, update and start the game>....so i did this!
The error continue to show up!!!!
I open the patcher again...and patch again (i don't know what) the <connect> button was gray and after the patch end it shows me this:

Disconnected from server. Error: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): Неуспешен опит за установяване на връзка, защото свързаната страна не отговори правилно след определен период от време, или установена връзка е отпаднала, защото свързаният хост не е успял да отговори
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndReceive(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at RoRLauncher.Client.PfXNEEjnB7D7duY9u1n(Object , Object )
at RoRLauncher.Client.aTeZhtuHK8(Object )

HELP PLS!!!

Ads
Hargrim
Developer

Re: Problem!!!

Post#2 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:35 am

gorgothicar wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:07 am Hello, guys!
I just download the full game torrent from here, do what must be done as the info say, how to start it, but it opens an error that say <Launch the updater, update and start the game>....so i did this!
The error continue to show up!!!!
I open the patcher again...and patch again (i don't know what) the <connect> button was gray and after the patch end it shows me this:

Disconnected from server. Error: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): Неуспешен опит за установяване на връзка, защото свързаната страна не отговори правилно след определен период от време, или установена връзка е отпаднала, защото свързаният хост не е успял да отговори
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndReceive(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at RoRLauncher.Client.PfXNEEjnB7D7duY9u1n(Object , Object )
at RoRLauncher.Client.aTeZhtuHK8(Object )

HELP PLS!!!

Solution!!! in "New Launcher Issues" thread.

Aibheis

Post#3 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:29 pm

after main title screen appeares and for about 2-3 secs late i get Authentication failed, someone inboxed me and i followed his/her instructions and still i get Authentication fail

Hargrim
Developer

Post#4 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:45 pm

^^^ Record a vid and upload it to youtube