Recent Topics

Ads

New Player can't active their new account

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
rogg

New Player can't active their new account

Post#1 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:19 pm

Hey Dev, Was the web/server stopped active any new palyers application to play this game?

Couple of my friends can't active their accounts, no active email receive, even changed few emails and tried to received the active but no such as luck. So any wide advise and suggest will be appreciation to helping those true love and try hard to support the game.

Rogg

Ads
rogg

Re: New Player can't active their new account

Post#2 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:34 pm

Hey there, Rogg again. Look like no one have solution to solve the problem right now, even just common advise? Maybe we need be patient and wait the Dev restart the server to solve the problem. Never mind, we can wait.

Rogg

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#3 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:48 pm

we are currently aware of an issue with our mails reaching some mailboxes, it is something we are aware of and trying to fix, but the only real solution currently is to wait for a while.

The mail server seems to have gone dead after pushing out a newsletter batch. Waiting on a res, healers are AFK.

rogg

Post#4 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:05 pm

Natherul wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:48 pm we are currently aware of an issue with our mails reaching some mailboxes, it is something we are aware of and trying to fix, but the only real solution currently is to try another mail.
Also today I got couple lag spikes even on PQ at destr ch2, I have no idea what's going on about it. Something is going on but need to figure out. Take it time, no rush, boss!

Rogg

adamthelc

Post#5 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:31 pm

rogg wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:05 pm
Natherul wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:48 pm we are currently aware of an issue with our mails reaching some mailboxes, it is something we are aware of and trying to fix, but the only real solution currently is to try another mail.
Also today I got couple lag spikes even on PQ at destr ch2, I have no idea what's going on about it. Something is going on but need to figure out. Take it time, no rush, boss!

Rogg
I have to imagine anecdotal reports of lag spikes on a chapter 2 PQ are pretty low on the list of things they are worried about. But I've been wrong before.

Martok

Post#6 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:52 pm

adamthelc wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:31 pmI have to imagine anecdotal reports of lag spikes on a chapter 2 PQ are pretty low on the list of things they are worried about. But I've been wrong before.

He is a self-identified new player, and he was polite about it. I don't see any reason to give him a ration of crap for reporting something he thought should be reported.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

adamthelc

Post#7 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:15 pm

Was it a ration of crap? Perhaps but my comments could have been much more pointed.

I don't think it's out of line giving someone a small amount of flack for thinking they have nothing better to do than chase down every occurrence of lag every individual player has. Especially when there is an actual issue at the moment that they just discussed.

That's not something unique to this game, so I dont think being a new player here matters much. Of you've played an online game before you should know lag happens sometimes.

But like I admitted before, I could be wrong. I dont know these guys maybe they are gravely concerned this individual had some lag. In which case I am just an a hole.

rogg

Post#8 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:19 am

adamthelc wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:15 pm Was it a ration of crap? Perhaps but my comments could have been much more pointed.

I don't think it's out of line giving someone a small amount of flack for thinking they have nothing better to do than chase down every occurrence of lag every individual player has. Especially when there is an actual issue at the moment that they just discussed.

That's not something unique to this game, so I dont think being a new player here matters much. Of you've played an online game before you should know lag happens sometimes.

But like I admitted before, I could be wrong. I dont know these guys maybe they are gravely concerned this individual had some lag. In which case I am just an a hole.
Hey Adam, I'm appreciated your concern my issue. But my point wasn't about the lag spikes, it's just an incidental issue not big deal. When you see things please see it comprehensively not just part of it, one-sided analysis only lead to unreasonable misleading.

Rogg

Ads
RomneyCare

Post#9 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:22 pm

Any updates on this situation? Or estimated time until the fix?

Thanks!

PrettieByrd

Post#10 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:34 pm

I run a Warhammer group with almost 1000 people in it, I have a small number of them waiting on emails to play, looking forward to whenever you get this working again so I can flood the server with fresh meat.