Account not active - POST HERE

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
MadMonkey

Account not active - POST HERE

Post#1 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:15 pm

Hello ROR staff.
My friend are trying to get there account set up to play but for some reason there as been no letter sent to Gmail/Yahoo to get there account activated. If any has any help please do, and thank you

Ads
Yaliskah
Former Staff

Re: Accounts not active

Post#2 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:33 pm

Yaliskah wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:51 pm You actually don't need to wait for an activation mail to connect ingame.
Because of massive amount of new players, accounts are auto activated.
If you have registered an account from many years ago, it MAY need activation. This will show up as Account Not Active on the launcher in RED.

Everyone else joining us recently, please log right in an enjoy the game.

PrettieByrd

Post#3 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:45 pm

Hey hey, I run a huge group so I'm gonna be posting a good number of account names here

Crackedhoof
StrangeShaman
aunshova
AmazingBONGOS

Just those few for right now, but there will be quite a few more.
Last edited by PrettieByrd on Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#4 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:50 pm

PrettieByrd wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:45 pm Hey hey, I run a huge group so I'm gonna be posting a good number of account names here

Crackedhoof
StrangeShaman
aunshova

Just those few for right now, but there will be quite a few more.
done

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Account not active - POST HERE

Post#5 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:29 pm

I've posted on teh Facebook as well to gather more people.

You might not get an immediate response, but you will get a response.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

OldSparky

Post#6 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:37 pm

Ok. So my friend told me he wants his account ArasLars activated. PM me if something is wrong.

Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#7 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:41 pm

OldSparky wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:37 pm Ok. So my friend told me he wants his account ArasLars activated. PM me if something is wrong.
done.

Herkillian

Post#8 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:51 pm

Yaliskah wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:33 pm Actually we are experiencing some issues with activation process, so will try my best to do it manually if you really can't.

Please contact me on discord : Yaliskah#3232 or list below concerned accounts name
Hey, my friend has the same problem kind of, he hasn’t received his forgot password email in 3 days. Wondering if you could do it manually. (I can also give you his email if you need that).

TheClergyman

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#9 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:01 pm

Herkillian wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:51 pm
Yaliskah wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:33 pm Actually we are experiencing some issues with activation process, so will try my best to do it manually if you really can't.

Please contact me on discord : Yaliskah#3232 or list below concerned accounts name
Hey, my friend has the same problem kind of, he hasn’t received his forgot password email in 3 days. Wondering if you could do it manually. (I can also give you his email if you need that).

TheClergyman
Tell him to send me an email from that account. I'll help. DON'T use my RoR email for obvious reasons.
Use [email protected]
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Herkillian

Post#10 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:17 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:01 pm
Herkillian wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:51 pm

TheClergyman
Tell him to send me an email from that account. I'll help. DON'T use my RoR email for obvious reasons.
Use [email protected]
The email has been sent.