Recent Topics

Ads

Can't start RoR some files are missing

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Vaerik

Can't start RoR some files are missing

Post#1 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:31 am

Hi! I have a new Pc and DL RoR again and no i can't start it anymore because in the launcher is a "Update" Button and when i click it nothing happens no matter how long i wait. i added some screenshots to show the problem

https://imgur.com/a/MrbqjcY

Ads
Vaerik

Re: Can't start RoR some files are missing

Post#2 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:01 pm

is this a serious question or troll? because this is the internet and people troll alot XD

saupreusse
Developer

Post#3 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:27 pm

Vaerik wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:01 pm is this a serious question or troll? because this is the internet and people troll alot XD
Its a serious question. Dont forget that we often have to help people that only know how to turn on a computer, but not how to use it , so we sometimes have to ask about the obvious.

Garrus

Post#4 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:13 pm

saupreusse wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:27 pm
Vaerik wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:01 pm is this a serious question or troll? because this is the internet and people troll alot XD
Its a serious question. Dont forget that we often have to help people that only know how to turn on a computer, but not how to use it , so we sometimes have to ask about the obvious.
I get that during work. Annoying af to do but someone has to XD

Acidic

Post#5 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:48 am

saupreusse wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:27 pm
Remember the standard question in the 80 for supporting users, is it plugged in :)
Dam that dates me :(

Sigimund

Post#6 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:26 am

You have no idea how embarrassed I am when IT get me to reboot and it works :(