Recent Topics

Ads

Account creation massively bugged and other problems

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
robnorttt

Account creation massively bugged and other problems

Post#1 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:39 pm

Since my game is downloading and I got some time, I will now write the problems with account creation that I experienced.

I created an account but need an activation mail to be sent, it was not for my first account, I clicked the resend button and nothing happened, I tried it over several days AND I made extra sure it was the correct mail by “ctrl c” “ctrl v" the exact same mail and sent test mails from my mail to my mail.

I sent messages via the administrator board but nothing happened, no replies no activation, no nothing.

The only way around it was to create a totally new mail and make an account with all small letters and a password with small letter, just to be sure, and yes it is not very smart of me to write such things but if I do not it will not be seen by those who actually need it.

You guys MUST fix this, if people can not join then the game WILL DIE.

It is only because I am a hardcore Warhammer fantasy fanatic that I went through this whole process and even just posting this message. 99.999999999999999999999999999% of players would just skip it and move on.

So what ever free time you have, spend it on making sure that people can at least create a fracking account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ads