Recent Topics

Ads

Repeated Game Crash

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
ownylol

Re: Repeated Game Crash

Post#11 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:27 pm

Well, what should i do with that @Max. I thought the audio is corrupt?

Ads
SkeTeuF

Post#12 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:17 pm

Same here i have a first bug with a sound . that sounds was repeating ... i have put the game in silence and it have work i have play during 10 level.
i start again the game that afternoon and now the game crash after 15 second.

SkeTeuF

Post#13 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:56 pm

the two file 001 and 002 are corrupt

Elven
Former Staff

Post#14 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:01 pm

The 2 files aren't corrupt. You need to download both of them and then use a program like 7zip to extract the art.myp file.

SkeTeuF

Post#15 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:13 pm

i m using winrar

SkeTeuF

Post#16 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:15 pm

i have extract the art .myp when the launcher download again some file but the game still crash after few second .... i install again

Elven
Former Staff

Post#17 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:17 pm

If you're hearing audio glitches then the file you would need is the audio.myp file.

https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code ... gxWm83otzV

SetchDreskar

Post#18 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:45 pm

game is still crashing, audio will either be extremely loud and then CTD, or will get a constant corrupted sound over and over before either CTD or needing to manually close the game.

I have tried all files, that still are downloadable, in this thread and none of them have fixed the issue.

Client is 64-bit Version of RoR
"Ever boil a can of cola? Ever see what tries to crawl out of the saucepan?" - The Black Signal

Setch Dreskar [WH] - Harkus Ironforge [Engi] - Severys [BW] - Korvik Runecarver [RP]

Ads
SetchDreskar

Post#19 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:36 am

So had a third fresh install, this time I also made sure not to mess with GPU texture memory cache, and that seems to have fixed the issue.

Fingers crossed this doesn't come up again, and a bit shocked the texture memory may have been the cause, so leaving this here in case anyone else may have set it.
"Ever boil a can of cola? Ever see what tries to crawl out of the saucepan?" - The Black Signal

Setch Dreskar [WH] - Harkus Ironforge [Engi] - Severys [BW] - Korvik Runecarver [RP]

kahldar

Post#20 » Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:30 pm

tried both those links and it's saying 'page not found' http://installer.warol.net/ART.7z.001. Where do I go from here?