Recent Topics

Ads

Screenshots from others

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Solutar

Screenshots from others

Post#1 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:13 pm

Hello everyone,

dont ask me why, but for some reason in my screenshot Folder there are screenshots from 2 People, the one is a WE called Xeliah, the other one is a Blackork called Killaork. Again, I have NO idea how they got in there or why i have them, it is just very weird so i wanted to report it somewhere.

Thanks for reading,

Solutar.
Loved by Few,
Hated by Most,
Respected by all.
https://www.twitch.tv/solutar

Ads
Yaliskah
Former Staff

Re: Screenshots from others

Post#2 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:27 pm

Well. Unless someone in your home connected on related accounts, i don't see...
-X-File intro theme-

Solutar

Post#3 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:33 pm

I extremely confused now, atleast the Xeliah seems to be from east europe, i can see that in the Chat from his screenshots, and nobody in my home Plays this game im 100% certain of this, what i DONT know is, if anyone is abusing my account, but that would also make no sense, i could see there characters in the character selection then, i dont know whats going on.
Loved by Few,
Hated by Most,
Respected by all.

saupreusse
Developer

Post#4 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:59 pm

Solutar wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:33 pm I extremely confused now, atleast the Xeliah seems to be from east europe, i can see that in the Chat from his screenshots, and nobody in my home Plays this game im 100% certain of this, what i DONT know is, if anyone is abusing my account, but that would also make no sense, i could see there characters in the character selection then, i dont know whats going on.
From when is your game install? In an earlier version we used the folder of some team member and left some personal folders inside. The latest game download however, is 100% fresh.

Solutar

Post#5 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:03 pm

i installed my game About 6 months ago, pls dont tell me i have to do that again…..
Loved by Few,
Hated by Most,
Respected by all.

Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#6 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:42 pm

Solutar, can you just check screenshot date (creation)? if it is older or equal than your installation, you got your answer :)
Xeliah BTW is a White Lion (according armory) and not a WE.

Solutar

Post#7 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:02 pm

i dont see any Dates or times on the screenshots, but i see for example in the screenshot the new SH big squig form and gunbad, that is kinda new, so by far not as old as my Installation. Maybe xeliah is the account Name, in the screenshot titled xeliah 01 xeliah 02 etc. i can Always see a WE.
Loved by Few,
Hated by Most,
Respected by all.

Skullgrin

Post#8 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:27 pm

Umm, check your attic and or basement/crawlspace for hidden Eastern Europeans...

The only way for your machine to have screenshots on it is if someone had physical access to it. I know this because a while back I had a constant crashing issue and Torque logged into my account to check if it was something server side. He had no problems, took some screenshots to prove it and then posted them here on the forums (and suggested what the actual problem was). The screenshots he took were NOT on my computer and I wouldn't expect them to be.

X-Files indeed... :P
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Ads
Hargrim
Developer

Post#9 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:31 pm

Hey, that's my live characters! You probably downloaded the game from my dropbox link that floats around.

Skullgrin

Post#10 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:53 pm

Hargrim wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:31 pm Hey, that's my live characters! You probably downloaded the game from my dropbox link that floats around.

Aww, here I was hoping that Eugene Tooms was hiding in his walls...
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80