Recent Topics

Ads

When you switch to a higher resolution do you see more?

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
ChicagoJoe

When you switch to a higher resolution do you see more?

Post#1 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:35 pm

For example, running in 4k, is your field of view 4X that of 1080p, or does everything stay the same?
primary IB 8X, EN8X, WP7X, SL7X, KOTBS6X, and a bunch of under rr60 toons on order and destro with other classes.

Ads
berneke91

Re: When you switch to a higher resolution do you see more?

Post#2 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:49 pm

Its the same afaik.
Jucka Skullcrusher - Blorc RR8X
Melwin Smelwin - SH RR8X
Juckanizer - Mara RR7X
Demagoguery - Zealot RR40
Juckalainen - DoK RR40
Choptastic - Choppa RR4X

saupreusse
Developer

Post#3 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:12 pm

sometimes its a bit buggy and zooms out a bit further, but thats actually a good think imo. usually it stays exactly the same. with the Ui slider you can also adjust the size of the user interface. one think you might have to do is turn down windows scaling to 100% otherwise your mouse cursor may appear huge ^^

Phantasm

Post#4 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:05 pm

ChicagoJoe wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:35 pm For example, running in 4k, is your field of view 4X that of 1080p, or does everything stay the same?

Make own test: run game in lower resolution lets say with buildings in background, make screenshot, change to higher resolution and compare how much u see.
On other hand, during fight, human has got tendency to only see middle area of screen, so wider/bigger picture is more like for cosmetics and immersion.
That being said, I wont change back to 16:9 after I played in 21:9. Even if you pay me.