Recent Topics

Ads

Removed from server

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
cherrylemondeamonpie

Removed from server

Post#1 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:57 am

Hi I haven't played in over 2 years and I'm happy to see the community is still here. I decided to re download the client moved the folder , remove the read only tab. yet at log in i get this message:

The server has closed your connection.This could be because the server is restarting, or because you were removed by server staff
Please check the website for server status.

Any thoughts maybe I'm overlooking something ?

Ps. tried vpn but it won't let me pass the launch screen.

Thanks's in advance

Ads
MaxHayman
Management

Re: Removed from server

Post#2 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:08 am

When does this popup? Can you post a screenshot?
Max Hayman

cherrylemondeamonpie

Post#3 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:18 pm

Image[/url]Image[/url]Hi, sure thing , it shows up after the hand shake as the console says logging in.It CTD and then this appears.

StrangerComeKnocking

Post#4 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:54 am

I have the same issue. Posted about it at the beginning of March, and no-one seemed to have any ideas. I hope you have better luck!

Rerrit

Post#5 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:13 pm

Hi. I am new to this game, just registered the account and got the same problem. It turned out that this problem is caused by the length of the username. I had a 20 symbols long username as yours. So I registered a new one, with quite short username, as you can see. And it solved the problem. =)

Hughnon

Post#6 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:14 am

Thanks Rerrit. This worked, I created a different account with a shorter name, and now I can get into the game!