Recent Topics

Ads

Help installing the game - 2019 COMMUNITY CHALLENGE

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Technical Support Sticky first.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

READ THEM THOROUGHLY.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Sinisterror

Re: Help installing the game - 2019 COMMUNITY CHALLENGE

Post#51 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:04 am

No help ? Ive tried **** everything i can imagine and just does not work. No changes suddenly ror just dont work and im getting mad=)
There is not a feeling, no intelligence
Not alone, nothing, but together both
as She presented He and His Will
of which expression everything are

"The heart of Shiva is the eye of Satan
The world without lies speaks with the mouth of the Devil"

Ads
Incariol

Post#52 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:08 am

Hello!!! I installed the game a couple of weeks ago and it worked smoothly. Yesterday suddenly it stopped working. I start the launcher and once i click in "connect" an error appears. I erased the game, downloaded again, moved to a different location, uncheck "read only", start the launcher and once all is updated try to run the game, with again the same error:

This is the text in the windows error:
Firma con problemas:
Nombre del evento de problema: APPCRASH
Nombre de la aplicación: WAR.exe
Versión de la aplicación: 1.4.8.573
Marca de tiempo de la aplicación: 50bcb993
Nombre del módulo con errores: WAR.exe
Versión del módulo con errores: 1.4.8.573
Marca de tiempo del módulo con errores: 50bcb993
Código de excepción: c0000005
Desplazamiento de excepción: 0017e293
Versión del sistema operativo: 6.3.9600.2.0.0.256.48
Id. de configuración regional: 3082
Información adicional 1: 88ac
Información adicional 2: 88ac094bee02ea27ea4e0217ec654aa7
Información adicional 3: 7b85
Información adicional 4: 7b857a2d07f027dbc786470676b6a460

And this is the text on the launcher:
Disconnected from server. Error: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): Se produjo un error durante el intento de conexión ya que la parte conectada no respondió adecuadamente tras un periodo de tiempo, o bien se produjo un error en la conexión establecida ya que el host conectado no ha podido responder
en System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndReceive(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
en RoRLauncher.Client.Xb33qW8eJjbsG8YgnB1(Object , Object )
en RoRLauncher.Client.YFLZyjs0vm(Object )

Any help please?

Brawlocaust

Post#53 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:32 pm

So I've downloaded the torrent, the launcher, migrated the launcher into the Warhammer folder, removed read-only, run the launcher as admin, and every time it gives me the error "Return of Reckoning Launcher has stopped working". Can anyone give me a hand with this?

xpander

Post#54 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:39 pm

My crappy no commentary take on the Installation Guide for Linux users.

Click here to watch on YouTube

Emevil

Post#55 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:36 pm

Hoping for help. Followed Wargim's instructions to the "t" and watched the videos. I used Tixati torrent for download and everything worked fine. Unchecked read-only and ran the launcher as administrator - launcher launched and ran through the typical "Verifying Art x of 7, Data x of 7, Interface x of 7, World x of 7". This is where the problem starts, it starts "Downloading x of 168776" files, as if I hadn't already downloaded them using the torrent or unchecked "read only".

I closed the launcher and went back to the installation file, unchecked "read only" again (and applied to all sub-folders etc...), but I looked at the properties of the actual RoR launcher and it was still checked, so I unchecked it there as well and ran as administrator again - same problem - it's acting like it's trying to download the entire game file.

Now I'm pretty sure I'm not a complete moron and can follow Wargrim's simple instructions, as well as the tutorial videos others were kind enough to post - well at least I hope so anyways (the wife may think otherwise), but what am I doing wrong here? Any idea why it keeps trying to download 168k files when running the RoR launcher?

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#56 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:21 am

Put RoRLauncher.exe file in the Warhammer Online folder or it cannot see the files you downloaded. Make sure the torrent is stopped, or the files will be locked to the torrent program and the launcher will not be able to see them.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog