Recent Topics

Ads

Can't Log in

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
bigne88

Can't Log in

Post#1 » Sat May 25, 2019 5:12 pm

Greetings everyone~

When I launch the RoR client with my credential and it tries to login, after the handshaking, it stops to do anything and it shows that I have 0 characters on the server.
Screenshot provided

Ads
Esperflame

Re: Can't Log in

Post#2 » Sun May 26, 2019 7:43 am

Server is down.
Karnak (Ironbreaker), Hadebrandt (KotBS), Quigon (Swordmaster), Rakthraka (Black Orc), Thulza (Chosen), Braerithryn (Blackguard)

"Yeah, I play all the tanks. I've got beef!" - Me

bigne88

Post#3 » Mon May 27, 2019 3:34 pm

it is not the server being down. im getting this problem from few days already

tsyuryu

Post#4 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:05 am

i've the same problem cant log in, server show 0 char, everything was fine yesterday :(

vayzard

Post#5 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:33 am

bigne88 wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 3:34 pm it is not the server being down. im getting this problem from few days already
you have to use a VPN, the game worked just fine for a long time and then one day the same thing happened, I think the issue has to do with network, modem settings but I know nothing about that kind of stuff. But a VPN fixed my problem, and whenever the VPN isn't activated the issue happens again. Good luck.

tsyuryu

Post#6 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:43 pm

vayzard wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:33 am
bigne88 wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 3:34 pm it is not the server being down. im getting this problem from few days already
you have to use a VPN, the game worked just fine for a long time and then one day the same thing happened, I think the issue has to do with network, modem settings but I know nothing about that kind of stuff. But a VPN fixed my problem, and whenever the VPN isn't activated the issue happens again. Good luck.
thx for advice, it work perfectly with Protonvpn, see ya on battlefield !

bigne88

Post#7 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:09 pm

so, when I'm using normal ethernet cable connection everything works fine, when I use my mobilephone with VPAnet as a wireless router connected to my PC, seems like it cant get a VPN and dosent log in to the server.
Probably I'll need to use a VPN from the mobilephone and not from PC.