Recent Topics

Ads

Renown Rank level not augmenting.

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
DavidWAAAGH

Renown Rank level not augmenting.

Post#1 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:38 am

Hello,

I have a character named Mortetoth (Destro Marauder) Level 36 and RR 32... or 33 if it wasn't because the bug.

I've done a lot of keeps today, 3 keep lords killed and my RR is always the same, 32. It doesn't level up.

Anyone knows what is happening? I've reloged a lot of times, used /relo, it is not a visual bug :(
Hit 'em hard, Hit 'em low and give 'em plenty of Dakka

Ads
adamthelc

Re: Renown Rank level not augmenting.

Post#2 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:51 am

I've had it happen before. Couldnt find anyway to fix it, but it went away by the next day.

Dammy095

Post#3 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:52 am

like 2-3 days ago had same issue, literally 1 renown away from a rank up and not gettign any renown at all
it fixed when my character died

Irkeno

Post#4 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:22 pm

adamthelc wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:51 am I've had it happen before. Couldnt find anyway to fix it, but it went away by the next day.
Hi Adam. If you see this, could you message me on discord using the name I gave on my original post? I can't reply or send PM's on this site :(
It don't matter. None of this matters

DavidWAAAGH

Post#5 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:36 pm

I don't know what happened, but that rank level was buged. Leveled the same level two times (RR 32), and after I forced it to level again, farming RvR a LOT, it fixed. Went from 32 to 33 normally, I've been playing for a while now and I've reached RR 34. It is working "normally" for now. I just hope that it doesn't bug again when I'm RR 38 or 39.

Please, if someone has the same issue, report it. It took a lot of time to grind those levels.
Hit 'em hard, Hit 'em low and give 'em plenty of Dakka

Sulorie

Post#6 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:31 am

Irkeno wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:22 pm
I can't reply or send PM's on this site :(
You need more posts I think.
Dying is no option.