Recent Topics

Ads

Computer crash / freezes

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Gils1987

Computer crash / freezes

Post#1 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:55 am

Hi,

I have been trying to play these last few weeks and I am encountering an ennoying issue.

Basically, I can log in the game and play for a little while (duration may vary) then my pc completely freezes. The only way I can get out of this is by restarting my computer via the power button.

What I have tried so far :
Changing the version of directx
Reinstalling the game x2
Changing my graphic card and make a clean windows installation
Reinstalling the game

I don't get any error message so I'm kind of blind here. (Running win 10 pro x64)

Any idea or suggestion?

Ads
Hargrim
Developer

Re: Computer crash / freezes

Post#2 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:04 am

Do you use x64 exe?

Deadkiller

Post#3 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:29 am

Well i had the same Issue and i fixed it by using 64bit Version.
Just Start the Launcher and in the right Corner is a Setting Button where you can Change from 32 to 64 bit. Also sometimes the AV makes Problems Whitelist the game in your AV can help also.
And to avoid crashes in big siegefights put your Graphic Settings in fastest Framerate. After i did this Things Game runs Really Smooth without crashes except from huge Server lag what is something what you cant fix, but it happens rarely

Chinesehero

Post#4 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:25 am

why now i play around 2 sc my pc will shut down?.?

Gils1987

Post#5 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:21 pm

Hello, thanks for the answers. Now here is the thing : the game is set to 64 bits in the launcher (and already was).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1k2fooo ... sp=sharing

So according to what I see, I would be running War-64 in 32 bits mode? :?:

Chinesehero

Post#6 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:47 am

anyway can low down the memory RAM used ??? i feel it make the game shut

K13R

Post#7 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:11 am

Running the 64bit launcher fixed me, I'm, running WIN10 Radeon VII overclocked under water at 2100/1200 and AMD 2700 @4200 Mhz with 32 Gig of ram on a WD M2 game is rock solid after I switch to the 64-bit client FPS takes a **** in large battles but that not the current devs of the of this game fault

madmalky2014
Suspended

Post#8 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:22 pm

This is not a hardware issue i have uber pc. Amd 3800x 32 gig nvidia 2080 super. Has happened a few times run the repair and make 64 bit it then probably run a patch. Most you werent online when the patch and still running on old code. So click cog symbol select repair then relaunch the launcher and hopefully all will be dandy

Ads
Garamore

Post#9 » Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:53 pm

Did anyone ever find a fix for this? I am getting the same issue - I am using the 64 bit client. Doesnt happen in any other game just war and I have to do a hard reset to get back in. Seems to happen only once per night.
Garamore - Chosen Garamar - Marauder Garachop - Choppa Garamor - Slayer

Warband leader for Hand of Blood

https://www.twitch.tv/therealgaramore