Recent Topics

Ads

Game crashes after 5 seconds logged in

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Morpheus

Game crashes after 5 seconds logged in

Post#1 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:30 am

Hello everybody,
have a big problem and although my game has been cleaned sophos by my new virus program, of course, this damn program then promptly deleted but my beloved Warhammer was damaged ............ thus uninstall. So with my catastrophic internet connection the game has been re-downloaded over 2.5 days. At the beginning everything looked nice. Game started again in English not in German and crashes after 3 to 20 seconds every time I logged in. Can someone help me to fix this error? Greetings Snizza

Despair! :? :( :evil:

Ads
saupreusse
Developer

Re: Game crashes after 5 seconds logged in

Post#2 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:21 am

Morpheus wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:30 am Hello everybody,
have a big problem and although my game has been cleaned sophos by my new virus program, of course, this damn program then promptly deleted but my beloved Warhammer was damaged ............ thus uninstall. So with my catastrophic internet connection the game has been re-downloaded over 2.5 days. At the beginning everything looked nice. Game started again in English not in German and crashes after 3 to 20 seconds every time I logged in. Can someone help me to fix this error? Greetings Snizza

Despair! :? :( :evil:
Search for a file called audio. Myp here in the forums. It will lead you to a download link where you can download the myp file. Simply put it in your game folder and it should run just fine.

Elabas

Post#3 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:58 pm

I uploaded my audio.myp for you. Just replace the one in your Warhammer folder. Alternatively you could also just delete the one you have in you Warhammer folder, the launcher will then redownload the missing file. Also make sure you are running the game in 64bit mode. You can change the mode by clicking on the cogwheel in you launcher.

audio.myp Dowload
Rotkinson - Chosen (40/5x)
Sokhos - Disciple of Khaine (40/4x)
Motzruk - Choppa (35/4x)

Addons: Social Window 2.0 | QueuePopTimer | FortReservation

Vladimir73

Post#4 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:03 pm

Elabas wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:58 pm I uploaded my audio.myp for you. Just replace the one in your Warhammer folder.
audio.myp Dowload
Many thanks for your helping. I had a issue which crash client after set up new 64bit Win7th.
SW Marinaell 40/80+
WH Kondrad 40/70+
AM Alinor 40/60+
KOtBS Halmut 40/60+
BW Dmar 40/60+
ING Grogrim 40/50+