Recent Topics

Ads

Random crashes in keep battles

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
TKOEF1112

Random crashes in keep battles

Post#1 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:54 pm

It has been happening since I first got back into T2+ since coming back, and last night it was worse with 4 crashes in one keep battle in Reikland.

Someone ingame recommended I delete my cache. Is that just the files or the folder too?

For reference I got a high end computer running modern games at highest settings 4k without issues. So not a hardware problem.

Ads
stmarrow

Re: Random crashes in keep battles

Post#2 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:40 pm

TKOEF1112 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:54 pm For reference I got a high end computer running modern games at highest settings 4k without issues. So not a hardware problem.
Just out of curiosity, it wouldn't happen to be a laptop with Killer Network, would it?

TKOEF1112

Post#3 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:14 pm

stmarrow wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:40 pm
TKOEF1112 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:54 pm For reference I got a high end computer running modern games at highest settings 4k without issues. So not a hardware problem.
Just out of curiosity, it wouldn't happen to be a laptop with Killer Network, would it?
....no..?

A desktop and my internet connection is okay, sometimes a bit laggy especially around zone locks. When it rains a bit too much I start having connectivity issues but that's with any game.

MaxHayman
Management

Post#4 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:19 pm

Have you set x64 in the launcher options?
Max Hayman