Recent Topics

Ads

Using character name after deletion.

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Pantheist

Using character name after deletion.

Post#1 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:00 am

Hello!

I read that if you delete a character to reuse the name you must wait until the server restarts, which normally happens on Friday evenings.

I was just wondering if it is ever possible to have a name unlocked before that time? I understand it is only two days away, I just have Thursday and Friday off and was super excited to jump in and start playing. I just deleted all my old toons I had used to reserve names before realizing the rename policy.

Thanks for taking the time to read, and if nothing can be done I understand, I will wait patiently:)

Ads
zupaH

Re: Using character name after deletion.

Post#2 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:15 am

You always have the option to rename your character at rank 40 and renown rank 40. So if you feel like you cannot wait until server restart, you can play the character incognito until then and rename it once you get there :)
Tootlez/Egron/Snotstickz/Kaiju
<Schweinejungs>

twitch.tv/tootlez1

Kaori1

Re: Using character name after deletion.

Post#3 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:52 am

As the post above me stated, you can rename your character later, but I believe this has like a 1 month cooldown, so keep that in mind too.