Recent Topics

Ads

Deleted Charackter

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Deffpool

Deleted Charackter

Post#1 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:58 pm

Hey guy, i was starting to play on your server. Its been greatful i love the Nostalgie. But i got 1 Bug Problem. I was trying some chars i maybe would play. If i did a decision i would delete all other Chars i creat. But !!! i pick the wrong one :( is it possible to bring it back ? Its an Sorc lvl 16 on Destruktion side Calls Spartoon ?? would be great

Ads
sioding
Game Master

Re: Deleted Charackter

Post#2 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:10 pm

Sorry but we can't recover deleted characters. If you typed Y E S - its gone. But level 16 is maybe ... 3 hours. I guess you can do it.
OCRANA ...deal with it!
Jolinor
Siolor

sioding[at]returnofreckoning.com

Deffpool

Post#3 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:12 pm

Ok thx for the fast awnser. Can you teach me how to lvl that fast ? XD it tooks me 3 day to lvl 16 XD

adamthelc

Post#4 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:34 pm

It really depend on when you play in T1. If you want to level only a specific character you will just have to power through. If RvR and scenarios are slow, the fastest way would be to grind PvE.

If you are more flexible than that, roll a couple of characters on each realm. If one side has a high AAO got try to get solo kills on it. I've gotten a character from 1-10 in less than 30 minutes before and it wasnt during XP event. It was actually kind of annoying because I didn't have the currency to keep up with gear.

Of course you cant always do that, but if you are determined to level fast it shouldnt take you 3 days.