Recent Topics

Ads

Apothecary is not working

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Ternado

Apothecary is not working

Post#1 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:01 pm

when i am crafting potions, the level 50 apothecary level items are not working. i have all the potion ingredients loaded, however nothing happens.

I was able to get my skill into the 60s so i know how it works, however now i can only do one potions and it breaks. a relog or re-zoning will fix it temporarily. But once I make a couple of potions it breaks again. Currently I have to re log or zone to make more than one potion.

Please fix this asap as it is pain to make any potions.

Ads
Rubius
Developer

Re: Apothecary is not working

Post#2 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:54 am

Just leveled this to max recently and there are a few things to note on this server that might accidentally stop you from leveling:

- In almost all cases, if you stop making potions or cannot seem to craft more, try logging out and back in to fix it.
- This can be triggered by a number of things, including a critical failure or (I've been told) by swapping in different types of main ingredients into the mix without closing and re-opening the apothecary window.

So, the best advice I can give (this worked wonders for me) would be:

- Craft a large amount of potions of the exact same type to level up
- If you encounter any bugs or if it stops working, re-log to fix the problem
- If making different types of pots, make sure to close then re-open the apothecary interface in-game before putting in a new main ingredient

This may not fix all your issues but I hope it will help as you continue to level!

OndeTv

Post#3 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:06 am

Generally, if you run out of vials or main ingredient, close the apothecary window and reopen and reapply ingredients before attemting to craft more potions.

Reapplying additives (bottom 3 slots) works fine though.
~~~~~~~~ OndeTv, Sorceress, <The Art of War> ~~~~~~~~
~~ Onds, choppa ~~ Ondarm, marauder ~~ Helligonden, zealot ~~
~~~~~~~~~~ and many more destro characters ~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~ Proud member of Nagarythe Corps in the old days ~~~~~

Quillog

Post#4 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:14 am

Make sure you don't click the crafting button too fast, if you do the crafting UI breaks until relog.
Quilog: Squig Herder | Balver: Shaman | Moragor: Chosen | Drachdon: Marauder | Duzgat: Choppa | Aggerond: Magus | Rodira: Sorceress | Gozug: Black Orc | Lodariel: Disciple of Khain | Whikna: Zealot | Sorelia: Blackguard | Lindriel: Bitch Elf

Ekundu01

Post#5 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:29 pm

If you fail a craft because you were spam making potions you have to relog. So for example you are making a potion and you run out of one stabalizer you hit the craft button and the craft fails it breaks and the only way to fix it is relog.
Trismack

spiritbull

Post#6 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:40 am

Yesterday I've done apothecary from probably 75 to 200. The info below is valid. Apothecary is indeed can bug out, but relog effectiverly solves the issue.
Follow these points above and you'll face no issue:
>>Make sure you don't click the crafting button too fast
>>run out of vials or main ingredient, close the apothecary window and reopen and reapply ingredients before attemting to craft more potions.