Recent Topics

Ads

Stuck in Scenario

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Lietmeled

Stuck in Scenario

Post#1 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:07 pm

Hi everyone,

Just a little fix for the Scenarios. I've seen a lot a people stuck in Serpent's passage sc. And the lack of command to unstuck your char in such a situation is problematic.

For scenarios, an easy fix is to add a /stuckscenario command that would teleport the char at the sc's spawn after X seconds.

The same command would be apreciable for the open world, I got stuck in keeps usually.
A command teleporting your char somewhere at entrance of a keep while attacking / into the lord room while defending would be great !

For the open world, sometimes if my char would just be teleported 10 m above and falling from this area, it would solve the problem as the falling will take into consideration the objects bellow.

Any chance we get such commands ? I think that they are easy to implement :D

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Stuck in Scenario

Post#2 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:28 pm

Lietmeled wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:07 pm Hi everyone,

Just a little fix for the Scenarios. I've seen a lot a people stuck in Serpent's passage sc. And the lack of command to unstuck your char in such a situation is problematic.

For scenarios, an easy fix is to add a /stuckscenario command that would teleport the char at the sc's spawn after X seconds.

The same command would be apreciable for the open world, I got stuck in keeps usually.
A command teleporting your char somewhere at entrance of a keep while attacking / into the lord room while defending would be great !

For the open world, sometimes if my char would just be teleported 10 m above and falling from this area, it would solve the problem as the falling will take into consideration the objects bellow.

Just as easy to abuse and exploit. Unlikely to be implemented.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

agemennon675

Post#3 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:18 am

Destro ship on serpents passage is really annoying
Destruction: 40-BG / 40-DoK / 40-Chosen / 37-Mara / 37/Sorc / 36-SH / 36-Choppa / 24-Shaman / 16-WE
Order: 40-SW / 40-SM / 40-WP / 40-WL / 39-Kotbs / 38-BW / 33-AM / 22-WH / 16-RP / 12-Slayer

Lietmeled

Post#4 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:22 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:28 pm
Lietmeled wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:07 pm Hi everyone,

Just as easy to abuse and exploit. Unlikely to be implemented.
What a great argumentation :ugeek: