Recent Topics

Ads

Character gone?

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
arctoz
Posts: 6

Character gone?

Post#1 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:16 pm

Hi RoR staff.

Don't know if this is the right place to post this, but here goes.

I haven't played for a long time and just decided to take WAR for a spin again, but it seems that my characters are gone? Is there a cold storage or something?

Can someone please help me with this? :)

EDIT: I see that I made a post similar to this years ago. I've now checked both accounts and no chars pop up when I log in, only the prompt to make a new one.

Ads
emiliorv
Posts: 234

Re: Character gone?

Post#2 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:12 pm

arctoz wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:16 pm
Hi RoR staff.

Don't know if this is the right place to post this, but here goes.

I haven't played for a long time and just decided to take WAR for a spin again, but it seems that my characters are gone? Is there a cold storage or something?

Can someone please help me with this? :)

EDIT: I see that I made a post similar to this years ago. I've now checked both accounts and no chars pop up when I log in, only the prompt to make a new one.
Long long time ago (before DDos attack) was a server wipe for the accounts that were long time inactive....

arctoz
Posts: 6

Re: Character gone?

Post#3 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:24 pm

emiliorv wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:12 pm
arctoz wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:16 pm
Hi RoR staff.

Don't know if this is the right place to post this, but here goes.

I haven't played for a long time and just decided to take WAR for a spin again, but it seems that my characters are gone? Is there a cold storage or something?

Can someone please help me with this? :)

EDIT: I see that I made a post similar to this years ago. I've now checked both accounts and no chars pop up when I log in, only the prompt to make a new one.
Long long time ago (before DDos attack) was a server wipe for the accounts that were long time inactive....
You've got to be joking, right?

emiliorv
Posts: 234

Re: Character gone?

Post#4 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:28 pm

arctoz wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:24 pm
emiliorv wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:12 pm
arctoz wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:16 pm
Hi RoR staff.

Don't know if this is the right place to post this, but here goes.

I haven't played for a long time and just decided to take WAR for a spin again, but it seems that my characters are gone? Is there a cold storage or something?

Can someone please help me with this? :)

EDIT: I see that I made a post similar to this years ago. I've now checked both accounts and no chars pop up when I log in, only the prompt to make a new one.
Long long time ago (before DDos attack) was a server wipe for the accounts that were long time inactive....
You've got to be joking, right?
Not joking. I joined server at december 2016 and the wipe was before (dunno when) if u was playing after dec 2016 your account will not involved in that wipe.

arctoz
Posts: 6

Re: Character gone?

Post#5 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:31 pm

emiliorv wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:28 pm
arctoz wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:24 pm
emiliorv wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:12 pm


Long long time ago (before DDos attack) was a server wipe for the accounts that were long time inactive....
You've got to be joking, right?
Not joking. I joined server at december 2016 and the wipe was before (dunno when) if u was playing after dec 2016 your account will not involved in that wipe.
puuh thank god. I last played in 2018 on my characters, so I should be good :)

marisco
Posts: 151

Re: Character gone?

Post#6 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:31 pm

Search the in armory for the name of your characters. If they show up in the armory, they still exist.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: PhoenixGWR and 9 guests