Recent Topics

Ads

doesnt start

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Suidox

doesnt start

Post#1 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:00 am

Ive followed the download steps, i've installed the direct thing from the link , and when i launch the RoRLauncher.exe i get a login screen, i log in and it says update , i click update and it just closes, ran it as administrator too, needing some help to fix this, tried running RoRUpdater.exe nothing happens , tried running WAR.exe and i get this (Warhammer cannot be run directly. Please run Warpatch.eve to patch and launch Warhammer)

Ads
Suidox

Re: doesnt start

Post#2 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:07 am

may of found the issue the RoRLauncher.exe from the torrent file is not the same as the one required, i downloaded the RoRLauncher.exe Separately and now its doing something verifying /updating manifest , will post if this fixes issue

Suidox

Post#3 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:45 am

keeps freezing while downloading manifest , kept retying and got this on 5th try
Disconnected from server. Error: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndReceive(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at RoRLauncher.Client.Xb33qW8eJjbsG8YgnB1(Object , Object )
at RoRLauncher.Client.YFLZyjs0vm(Object )

Suidox

Post#4 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:22 pm

UPDATE
downloading now its says 20/4379 (super slow tho been 8 mins to get to just 20)

uanaka

Post#5 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:31 pm

Just to start off - did you download the RoRLauncher.exe file? Or did you download with the torrent file?

Second off - you'll probably get faster responses by asking in the official discord.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22044#p244602

Suidox

Post#6 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:11 pm

thought i replied, above fixed it , its working now , when you download the game from the torrent make sure to remove the RoRLauncher.exe from it once its downloaded and get the one from this website and put that in it instead.