Recent Topics

Ads

Mac and Warhammer?

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
artious

Mac and Warhammer?

Post#1 » Mon May 04, 2015 1:00 pm

Could anyone help me, i Would like to play warhammer but i own a mac. I have tried to install windows through bootcamp, for some reason it doesn't install with some kind of error. I have tried using crossover, didn't work. Parallels desktops is also an option, but i am afraid it will lag. Please help! :D

Ads
naxaH4er

Re: Mac and Warhammer?

Post#2 » Mon May 04, 2015 1:17 pm

Read that.

Tamarlan

Post#3 » Mon May 04, 2015 2:32 pm

What exactly is your problem with Bootcamp? Works perfectly for me
Halvar RP
Halver SL
Halversen IB
Halva ENG

Bozzax

Post#4 » Mon May 04, 2015 4:24 pm

What is it that don't work? BC is basically a bundling of drivers plus a bit of installation automation. Quite often the drivers are a mess even when you get them with the built in BC-util. Newer MBPs and win 8.1 64-bit isn't even supported (yet).

1. Always check that your Mac hardware and BC-bundle are correct.

2. If you got a working BC Win installation with issues (typically sound and gfx) you can also download latest and correct version of BC and apply after the installation.

3. If your MBP is to new for 8.1 64 bit win ... wait and write angry posts on apple.com

As soon as Windows is working it is just a "normal windows machine" in sparkly alu and install ROR is simple.
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7