Recent Topics

Ads

My game crashes after seconds in game

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Neraden

My game crashes after seconds in game

Post#1 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:34 am

I have a similar problem to the one I had earlier, my game crashes after I enter the game, few scratching sound (kinda like a scrach) and then crash

Ads
Alaric83

Re: My game crashes after seconds in game

Post#2 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:52 am

Same problem here! Could play yesterday evening (after some launcher problems) and this morning no way of connecting more than a few seconds

Zativa

Post#3 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:21 pm

I had it too, try download the audio.myp that you can find here :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1allES5 ... AL2aA/view

Just delete the one you have in your warhammer folder and replace it with that one.
be sure to use 64-bit that you can change in the launcher under the cogwheel up in the right corner.

Alaric83

Post#4 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:52 am

Thank you very much Zativa ! I had tried to re-download the Audio file from the launcher, but that didn't fix the game.

However, using your file, my game now runs smoothly. Thanks again !

Kaelang

Post#5 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:04 pm

Neraden wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:34 am I have a similar problem to the one I had earlier, my game crashes after I enter the game, few scratching sound (kinda like a scrach) and then crash
You can try the audio.myp fix listed above, or ensure your client is running through 64 bit. You can change this using the Launcher.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.