Recent Topics

Ads

New account not working

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
joeshmoe75

New account not working

Post#1 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:37 pm

So I made an account, installed/updated fine, proceed to login lastnight 'invalid username/password' I say whatever and go to bed. Today I try again and same thing, so I reset password and now the 'Connect' button just goes grey and does nothing. Game doesnt launch, no invalid prompt.

Account: joeshmoe75

Ads
ATownCalledMalus

Re: New account not working

Post#2 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:42 pm

Same issue here, though I'm an old account coming back. Changed password to make sure it only had letters and numbers, still nothing.

Solidek

Post#3 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:19 pm

yea i have same issue, i cannot login invalid username / password. I am new here,i did create account and cannot login..my friend give me his acc. id/pass to try login and again invalid username / password. WTF

btw... he can login on my acc, but i can't: D

PoisonSan

Post#4 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:07 pm

Exactly same here, even tried changing password, no dice

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#5 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:38 am

ATownCalledMalus wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:42 pm Same issue here, though I'm an old account coming back. Changed password to make sure it only had letters and numbers, still nothing.
Some old accounts needed manual reactivation, I took care of yours. Try again.

The rest of you who created your accounts today, activation is automatic. You might have other problems.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Dankeror

Post#6 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:28 pm

idk whats wrong tried anything, cant log in, been a while since i tried but i did a password resest to day.

gustygus

Post#7 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:27 am

Same for me, want to come back on WAR. I can log on forum but cannot in the game launcher. Someone help me please :)

Kaelang

Post#8 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:22 pm

gustygus wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:27 am Same for me, want to come back on WAR. I can log on forum but cannot in the game launcher. Someone help me please :)
Dankeror wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:28 pm idk whats wrong tried anything, cant log in, been a while since i tried but i did a password resest to day.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=27547

Have you guys checked this?
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Ads
Borek

Post#9 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:41 pm

Make sure you do not have any Special characters in your account name, some will allow you to make a forum account but when you attempt to use it for game login they get rejected. Stick to the basic English letters to be safe.