Recent Topics

Ads

Game keeps crashing

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
madmalky2014
Suspended

Re: Game keeps crashing

Post#11 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:58 pm

I believe the number in t4 zones are causing big problems for the server. When it goes the 500 mark its start to get very unstable. Should be some form of action to limit the numbers in each zone with a caps as there always more than one open zone instead of one zone being completely flooded.

Ads
madmalky2014
Suspended

Post#12 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:14 pm

Crashes are now out of control 3 in last 5 minutes need to do something pronto its unplayable.

Nimec

Post#13 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:16 pm

Must be something related to the recent patch

Kaelang

Post#14 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:53 pm

The most common crash fixes are to move your client to 64 bit in the settings, as well as the audio file replacement.

That being said, there have been multiple server crashes today likely due to the latest patch. The team do know about the problems and are working on stabilisation.

If you're crashing consistantly, not related to today's events, I would suggest a clean re-install from the torrent, this now includes the Direct X9 libraries that you will need to run the came.

Also, try to play with no addons and compare to see if you have any problems - it could be a faulty addon.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Nidwin

Post#15 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:02 pm

Spoiler:
Kaelang wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:53 pm The most common crash fixes are to move your client to 64 bit in the settings, as well as the audio file replacement.

That being said, there have been multiple server crashes today likely due to the latest patch. The team do know about the problems and are working on stabilisation.

If you're crashing consistantly, not related to today's events, I would suggest a clean re-install from the torrent, this now includes the Direct X9 libraries that you will need to run the came.

Also, try to play with no addons and compare to see if you have any problems - it could be a faulty addon.
You stole my box!!! :lol: (Nidwinaa Sorc and very blond)

Unusual crashing too here so my guess it's patch related.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

Thamor

Post#16 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:04 pm

Should be latest patch as before that worked okayish...
Rare Units
Errandyl - SM
Kirali - WH
Kiralir - BW
Kiralia - WP
Fallen Legion
Kiraliel - WE
Thamor - Dok
Tham - Bo
Kiralie - Sorc

Mad

Post#17 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:32 pm

Same Problem here, unfortunately.

Alienx22

Post#18 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:33 pm

I have the same problem :(

Ads
madmalky2014
Suspended

Post#19 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:34 pm

Multiple crashes get 5 minutes play then it crashes again no point in playing till it is fixed.

bussibaerli

Post#20 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:35 pm

Yeah crashing and online hard lagging .. it needs a repatch :)

hopefully it runs at late-evening!