Recent Topics

Ads

perma disconnects

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Hibl

perma disconnects

Post#1 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:36 pm

Hello, first i wanna say ilke the game a lot. Second i wanna say i got crashes in RVR. Not a few ones many of them. It happens in big fights. The game just closes without an error or something. I log in again. I got instant disconnected again. some time 10 times in a row.
I tried everything i could find in the forum. i installed the game new. No addons, no quests, fastest framerate. vfx disabled. tried all resoltions. I tried everything in the list. nothing helps. My friend has the same problem.
Thats so frustrating. I post this because i just wanna say. :) and i may ask if its problem what only we have or does this happen to all player? Are the players that have never disco? Sry for my bad english, i am not native speaker.

Ads
Kaelang

Re: perma disconnects

Post#2 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:44 pm

Have you ran the client through 64 bit? You do so by opening your launcher, hitting settings and changing from 32 to 64.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Hibl

Post#3 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:08 pm

it seemed that worked for me. thank you so much.

Kaelang

Post#4 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:09 pm

No worries. :)
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.