Recent Topics

Ads

Error logging in

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Kaelang

Re: Error logging in

Post#11 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:02 pm

AkemiHomura wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:55 am
AkemiHomura wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:50 am
Kaelang wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:46 am

Did you launch DX9 and install it from the folder?
No I automatically assumed it would do that and I also assumed I had DX9 but not too sure I'll need to double check and possibly download it.
I think I know what's wrong I didn't open it with DX9 because it's not installed on my laptop and I can't install it because I'm running windows 10 so that's weird.
There's a read-me in the download folder, if you go through that you should get DX9 working.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Ads
AkemiHomura

Post#12 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:46 am

Kaelang wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:02 pm
AkemiHomura wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:50 am

No I automatically assumed it would do that and I also assumed I had DX9 but not too sure I'll need to double check and possibly download it.
I think I know what's wrong I didn't open it with DX9 because it's not installed on my laptop and I can't install it because I'm running windows 10 so that's weird.
There's a read-me in the download folder, if you go through that you should get DX9 working.
Apologies for not replying earlier didn't realise there was 10 post then a new page and it was late at night. I think I've fixed the problem possibly I got read of the read only part on the whole file rather than the Warhammer online - Return of reckoning. It's starting to update the patch so thank you for all your help.

AkemiHomura

Post#13 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:53 am

Disconnected from server. Error: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndReceive(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at RoRLauncher.Client.Xb33qW8eJjbsG8YgnB1(Object , Object )
at RoRLauncher.Client.YFLZyjs0vm(Object )

I may have to wait until weather becomes better for better wifi or something I'll wait and see

Kaelang

Post#14 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:39 am

AkemiHomura wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:46 am

Apologies for not replying earlier didn't realise there was 10 post then a new page and it was late at night. I think I've fixed the problem possibly I got read of the read only part on the whole file rather than the Warhammer online - Return of reckoning. It's starting to update the patch so thank you for all your help.
Ah brill, no worries pal.

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

AkemiHomura

Post#15 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:34 am

Kaelang wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:39 am
AkemiHomura wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:46 am

Ah brill, no worries pal.
I can confirm I was able to play the game it's very janky haha.

AkemiHomura

Post#16 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:40 am

Thank you very much

Kaelang

Post#17 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:16 am

No problem lads. Enjoy.