Recent Topics

Ads

Retrieving old character names

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
inhuman34

Retrieving old character names

Post#1 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:15 pm

Hello

Can you please help me find out how I can retrieve old character names? I made a ticket in game but it was closed and they said they don't deal with it. I can see the characters on the Armoury but they were deleted years ago when you did the last wipe.

The character name is question is inhuman, but there are a few others that I would like to get back too :)

Cheers

Ads
Kaelang

Re: Retrieving old character names

Post#2 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:28 pm

If the staff has said they don't deal with it - that's the approach they'll take.

The only other option is to find your old account credentials, and then login to delete the characters.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

inhuman34

Post#3 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:31 pm

I have my account but all the characters were wiped, but all the names still exist, I've just be told by the database dev that they haven't done the name wipes yet, so I guess there isn't anyway to get the name back..

Kaelang

Post#4 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:33 pm

inhuman34 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:31 pm I have my account but all the characters were wiped, but all the names still exist, I've just be told by the database dev that they haven't done the name wipes yet, so I guess there isn't anyway to get the name back..
They do wipes on a cycle so it sounds like you'll have to wait for the next wipe then I'm afraid.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

inhuman34

Post#5 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:36 pm

So are character and name wipes on separate cycles? When was the last one?