Recent Topics

Ads

Broken AFK bug in forts, urgent fix needed.

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Mythrendir

Broken AFK bug in forts, urgent fix needed.

Post#1 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:56 pm

Dear Devs,

It has happened now more than 10 times and I can't take it anymore. As soon I enter Fort zones, WITH A RESERVATION, I get booted out within 30 seconds, with a message saying i was AFK and have been REMOVED from the fort...

I believe Dev. Grimnir stated it was some locations near a flag that I shouldn't stand, but no matter where I stand, or no matter how many skills i spam to be safe, I keep getting booted from Fort zones which has tremendously hindered my gear progression and fun.

Is there a fort suspension on my account at this point :lol: or what. It is simply ridiculous at this point how many forts this has happened to me. Just put yourself in my shoes: playing all day on your day off to push a zone only to be denied access to end-game content from a "known" bug. I've made few posts about this and even contacted in-game devs, but have not received a solution thus far and was told in-game devs/GMs dont have ability to teleport anyone into fort for some odd reason ?)

Please let me know what I can do to help you solve this bug because atm I simply I'm blocked from doing them because of this "kicked for AFK "bug.
I love this server and I truly want to keep experiencing all assets and content of this game, so please help me.

Thank you for your time <3

Ads
Kaelang

Re: Broken AFK bug in forts, urgent fix needed.

Post#2 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:14 pm

You should put this onto the bugtracker, so that the development team in charge of fixing these types of issues can clearly identify any problems. Although they use the forums, the bugtracker is there for these types of reports. https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues?state=open

That being said, I'd make sure to do a search and read through some of the open bugs to ensure that it's not a duplicate report.

GM's can't portal you places because it's not really in their remit, you could imagine the amount of people who would ask for ports to keeps if they found out if people can't get in, they get ported in. This would be exploited.

Keeps aren't just flat zones, they are hidden instances with their own reservation and contribution system. Even if you was ported in, you wouldn't receive anything without being identified by the system as being selected.

But TLDR - review the bugtracker for similar reports, and if there isn't any - list it on there.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.