Recent Topics

Ads

Unable to connect

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Khazlaad

Unable to connect

Post#1 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:54 pm

I downloaded the game, everything seems to work fine, I did everything as prescripted to install it correctly, but when I launch the game, it wouldn't connect. I have a blank black panel, and then the error message "Authentication has failed -- the application will now terminate" appears. Anybody has got a solution for me please ?

Ads
Kaelang

Re: Unable to connect

Post#2 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:57 pm

Have you disabled seeding on your torrent?
Right click the main directory of your file and untick Read-Only.
Move your file out of your downloads folder and into your main drive (eg. C:\)
Ran as Administrator?
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Khazlaad

Post#3 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:02 pm

Hello, I did everything of this, nothing would solve the problem :/

Khazlaad

Post#4 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:07 pm

Its okay, I moved the file in an other directory and know it works
Thanks for the hints :)

Kaelang

Post#5 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:21 pm

Khazlaad wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:07 pm Its okay, I moved the file in an other directory and know it works
Thanks for the hints :)
No worries - glad it's working.

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

darceymahon

Post#6 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:58 am

I've been playing this game for a few weeks now but all of a sudden i can't connect to the login server?

YojiFish

Post#7 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:34 am

darceymahon wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:58 am I've been playing this game for a few weeks now but all of a sudden i can't connect to the login server?
login server is down atm, just wait and itll come back up. Theres posts about it.

Kaelang

Post#8 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:13 pm

The login server should be back up.

Ads
Khazlaad

Post#9 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:02 pm

Okay it worked for once, now it doesn't work anymore... I did everything possible, and I must admit I'm getting tired of having problems like this

Kaelang

Post#10 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:04 pm

Khazlaad wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:02 pm Okay it worked for once, now it doesn't work anymore... I did everything possible, and I must admit I'm getting tired of having problems like this
Have you tried connecting through a VPN? It could be an authentication problem with your network. A VPN will likely circumvent it?