Recent Topics

Ads

The server has closed your connection

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
trixrabbit

The server has closed your connection

Post#1 » Tue May 26, 2020 2:22 am

I looked at other thread on this forum about this very common problem but I think mine is perhaps easy to fix...

I never get this on my zealot. I do get it a lot on my sorc, one time out of three when I change zone. Especially going back to IC after a scenario or using book.

It seems very specific to my sorc, but I'm not sure why...I tried to find something in the log files but there isn't much there.

Does anyobody knows what log file to look into to further investigate this ?

Ads
p00ky

Re: The server has closed your connection

Post#2 » Tue May 26, 2020 9:53 pm

trixrabbit wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 2:22 am I looked at other thread on this forum about this very common problem but I think mine is perhaps easy to fix...

I never get this on my zealot. I do get it a lot on my sorc, one time out of three when I change zone. Especially going back to IC after a scenario or using book.

It seems very specific to my sorc, but I'm not sure why...I tried to find something in the log files but there isn't much there.

Does anyobody knows what log file to look into to further investigate this ?
Ive started to play this game 1 week ago and have only started to get this problem now but its so harsh on my char that it just keeps kicking me out. Cant find how to fix..

Kaelang

Post#3 » Tue May 26, 2020 9:54 pm

The server is currently down - we're aware. If you're troubleshooting right now, probably not the best time.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

dustinward
Banned

Post#4 » Tue May 26, 2020 10:07 pm

ok so server keeps crashing may need bigger server and 2 I also noticed a lot of people in this Warhammer are nothing like the old Warhammer 3 I done the math and everything yall have literally made a mocery of a once great game running flags took out a lot of content and added what you call new content witch aint its just flashy old content
same gear and art.
more rr levels but no rewards is a laughable thing as well.
unable to start with old characters on what should be the same game new content is laughable as well..
anything I missed please reply; and id love to go over what could be a copyright enfrengment.

Kaelang

Post#5 » Tue May 26, 2020 10:10 pm

dustinward wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 10:07 pm ok so server keeps crashing may need bigger server and 2 I also noticed a lot of people in this Warhammer are nothing like the old Warhammer 3 I done the math and everything yall have literally made a mocery of a once great game running flags took out a lot of content and added what you call new content witch aint its just flashy old content
same gear and art.
unable to start with old characters on what should be the same game new content is laughable as well..
anything I missed please reply; and id love to go over what could be a copyright enfrengment.
Thanks for the feedback - just as a side note, we aren't forcing you to play here. If you're unhappy, you are free to look at other options.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#6 » Tue May 26, 2020 10:14 pm

Kaelang wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 10:10 pm
dustinward wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 10:07 pm ok so server keeps crashing may need bigger server and 2 I also noticed a lot of people in this Warhammer are nothing like the old Warhammer 3 I done the math and everything yall have literally made a mocery of a once great game running flags took out a lot of content and added what you call new content witch aint its just flashy old content
same gear and art.
Thanks for the feedback - just as a side note, we aren't forcing you to play here. If you're unhappy, you are free to look at other options.
K, you are incredibly nice.

Once you start talking about "copyright enfregement", I'm lost. That sounds like you want to engage in some sort of legal bullshit that is pretty much an instant revocation of your status as a guest on the server. Not welcome here.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog