3d models issue

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
elarvil

3d models issue

Post#1 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:40 pm

Hi,
Anyone got the same problem?

a couple of weeks ago, i got problems with models on horses: they appear standing on horses, with the arms wide open, like a cross. The basic 3d model position, I guess.

I tryied to repair the game, with no luck.
I tryied to reinstall the game from the previous install package used for the 1st installation (it worked for months), but got the same bug.

I tryied to delete the whole folder, downloaded again the game, reinstalled the DX component.
Well, now i can see only the character's weapons, and the armor parts on the floor. Reminds me Saint Seya's armors XD

Is this a known bug?
thank you

[APUryzen 2400g, driver updated at the last version, i usually play @70/90 fps, 50/60 during keep's zerg ]

Ads
Extol

Re: 3d models issue

Post#2 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:13 pm

Just logged in after a few weeks and have the exact same issue. In game I only see a floating weapon.
Any fixes?

elarvil

Post#3 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:41 pm

Hi, i fixed it, but I'm not sure about WHAT exactly has done the trick :D

- I moved warhammer folder on desktop
- I installed the DirectX linked in the "Join Us" page AND the package included in the installation kit. both. (lol)
- I checked that all files and folders was NOT read-only
- I set to both rorlauncher and ROR updater"(run as administrator"
- I ran rorupdater
- I ran rorlauncher
now it works.

important:
I also full removed the AMD-Catalyst drivers (with Revo uninstaller), then I let windows install the basic drivers.

A friend of mine just told me that he got the same bug (he logged 3 days ago with no problems :D)

Valarion

Post#4 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:48 pm

If your graphics are bugged and your character is invisible, right mouse click on the war-64.exe -- select properties -- and rerun this program as an admin

The main thread and full solution is here:
https://returnofreckoning.com/forum/vie ... =4&t=39031
80+ WP/Dok/RP/Zealot 60+ AM/Shaman/Knight/Chosen/SM/BO/BW/Sorc 40+WL/Eng. SW deleted