Recent Topics

Ads

Massive download after install...(not update)

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
bpcook428

Massive download after install...(not update)

Post#1 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:49 pm

Hey folks,

Trying to get game up and running....

Yesterday I downloaded game, installed, updated and played the game. Everything worked perfectly. I logged out. When I tried to log on again the launcher began to download 1/172000 files.

This morning I read up on forums and moved my downloaded torrent file out of "downloads" and into my "programs" folder. Still downloading 1/644000 files.

Any suggestions?

Ads
lushflush

Re: Massive download after install...(not update)

Post#2 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:59 am

Could not get the launcher from the torrent working, so got the new launcher.
Downloading like 176000 files.. One at a time, slow as crap.

Im patient, but is there a way around this?

Caema

Post#3 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:16 pm

i had the same problem. After using the launcher i saw it created new audio.myp and video.myp with different character as '' i '' .
so i switched the names and deleted them. Opened the launcher again . and it was okay. i hope it helps.

lushflush

Post#4 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:49 pm

Caema wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:16 pm i had the same problem. After using the launcher i saw it created new audio.myp and video.myp with different character as '' i '' .
so i switched the names and deleted them. Opened the launcher again . and it was okay. i hope it helps.
Could you explain with some more detail? Trying here.. :P

Kaelang

Post#5 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:09 pm

Make sure your torrent is paused. Your launcher is in the folder with the files. You have turned off 'Read Only' access.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Gorgash

Post#6 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:18 am

Same issue.

Caema

Post#7 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:08 pm

lushflush wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:49 pm
Caema wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:16 pm i had the same problem. After using the launcher i saw it created new audio.myp and video.myp with different character as '' i '' .
Could you explain with some more detail? Trying here.. :P
Sure. I am using windows in my native language. After Using launcher, it automatically creates a second file as ''vıdeo.myp'' . so i switch the file names by renaming old video.myp . it worked for me . might work for you aswell.