Recent Topics

Ads

missing tactic bars

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Sufferkate

missing tactic bars

Post#1 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:25 am

all my characters are missing their tactic bar. I tryed going in to ui and resizing and moving things around to see if something was covering it. But it is missing from all characters. please help ... thanks in advance. UPDATE: tried the advise below...but tactic's bar is not a option in my user area... nothing was marked hidden ... so after installing the iviny ui and not seeing it reappear...im deleting entire game and redownloading... sorry but its been over a week that i can't heal properly and i miss the old ui.
Last edited by Sufferkate on Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(SADIST wb lead) TPE,RedRedKroovy,RealHorrorShow, DomiHate,Droogy,DaMachineBigBoomiesTpeDollMolokoPlus, UltraViolence,DaGreenReaper,TheOLDinOUTSufferKate,Xoz,
Banned since:3/26/22

Ads
Coagula8

Re: missing tactic bars

Post#2 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:08 pm

Sufferkate wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:25 am all my characters are missing their tactic bar. I tryed going in to ui and resizing and moving things around to see if something was covering it. But it is missing from all characters. please help ... thanks in advance. P.S. please tell me how to delete this post and all my other old posts... this website is filled with old outdated posts ... and imo needs to be deleteing any posts older then 30 days. please tell devs to add a delete button to all posts ...so at least owners of posts can delete their own posts, thanks.

Coagula8

Post#3 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:08 pm

Let me know when you figure this problem out, I quit playing because this happened to me weeks ago

Lilim
Community Management

Post#4 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:22 pm

Spoiler:
Coagula8 wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:08 pm Let me know when you figure this problem out, I quit playing because this happened to me weeks ago
hey,

you can try two things.

• Go to the Layout Editor
  • Windows...
  • and scroll a bit down
  • check if "Tactics Window" is hidden
If it's still invisible
  • Go again to the Layout Editor
  • and press "Restore Defaults"
  • AND DON'T SAVE
...your UI will do a soft reset, but won't destroy your settings.

Niightwish

Post#5 » Mon May 24, 2021 4:27 pm

I have the same issue and I can't even see "Tactics Window" as an option show or hid. I did a brand new install and still the Tactics Window is missing...
Stormvar - 40/65 WP of Order
Stormmvar - 40/60 WH of Order

Lilim
Community Management

Post#6 » Mon May 24, 2021 5:12 pm

Niightwish wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 4:27 pm I have the same issue and I can't even see "Tactics Window" as an option show or hid. I did a brand new install and still the Tactics Window is missing...
Hey,

how did you download your game, via the installer or torrent?

Niightwish

Post#7 » Wed May 26, 2021 1:43 pm

Lilim wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:12 pm
Niightwish wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 4:27 pm I have the same issue and I can't even see "Tactics Window" as an option show or hid. I did a brand new install and still the Tactics Window is missing...
Hey,

After re-installing using the torrent version, everything is working fine and tactics window is back. Thank you.
Stormvar - 40/65 WP of Order
Stormmvar - 40/60 WH of Order

Lilim
Community Management

Post#8 » Wed May 26, 2021 1:43 pm

Niightwish wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 1:43 pm
Lilim wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:12 pm
Hey,

After re-installing using the torrent version, everything is working fine and tactics window is back. Thank you.
Hey,

glad to hear! :D

Ads